interesting article about anime otakus and the anime industry

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/
      0,15114,1134596,00.html

      One of my friends sent me this link to this article. It's very
      interesting read about the anime industry, AD Vision in particular.
      Too bad other sectors of the show biz industry doesn't follow the
      don't sue the pirates model the anime industry does. It would explain
      why I haven't been sued yet by Viz! Lol... ^^;

      -Erika
    • Erika Narimatsu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        Ugh, the link broke in a weird spot. Here it is again, I hope it's
        not broken again when I send it out...