RE: [conan] *sob* my site ;_;

  • Handsome Hisoka
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2005

      oh~ poor you~~~ ill be praying for you~~
      hope you get your site and your 'Personal' things back asap~!
      ^^

       Lovin Hisoka
       @---->               <----@
      Luv ya all

      From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [conan] *sob* my site ;_;
      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:52:39 -0700

      Some of you guys might have noticed my site (beikacho.com) going
      down ;_; Apparently there was a massive data corruption of some sort
      (conspiracy theory time!) and now I have a blank page ._. I added a
      explanation page, but as of right now, my site is ded *sob* I'll
      ressurect it as soon as I find out if there's any chance of rolling
      back anything. I had some personal files on there that I would like
      to have back.

      *sigh*

      -Erika

      A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      Case closed detective conanAnimeAnime inuyasha
      Anime mangaAnime posterCase closed

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS