sorry >_

  • Erika
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
      I'm sorry guys, I've been too tired after work to even think about
      translating, hopefully after the Fourth of July weekend I'll have more
      time for this.

      I'll try to post last week's and this week's Conan files in raw on my
      site.

      OT: For those who wonder what I do with my brain after work.... I
      watch Bleach. It's good AND I don't have to use my brain XD *gets egged*

      -Erika
    • Nguyen Hoai Nam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
        no problem erika

        Erika <sasami20@...> wrote:
        I'm sorry guys, I've been too tired after work to even think about
        translating, hopefully after the Fourth of July weekend I'll have more
        time for this.

        I'll try to post last week's and this week's Conan files in raw on my
        site.

        OT: For those who wonder what I do with my brain after work.... I
        watch Bleach. It's good AND I don't have to use my brain XD *gets egged*

        -Erika

        A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      • Michael Graffagna
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
          That`s okay, but what was the link to your site again?
          ~ m@yA ~
          On Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at 07:07PM, Erika <sasami20@...> wrote:

          >I'm sorry guys, I've been too tired after work to even think about
          >translating, hopefully after the Fourth of July weekend I'll have more
          >time for this.
          >
          >I'll try to post last week's and this week's Conan files in raw on my
          >site.
          >
          >OT: For those who wonder what I do with my brain after work.... I
          >watch Bleach. It's good AND I don't have to use my brain XD *gets egged*
          >
          >-Erika
          >

          >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Erika
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
            It's http://www.beikacho.com/conan/

            I went to Asahiya Express during lunch to pick up Shonen Sunday (I was
            hoping to buy Shonen Jump and an insane amount of Bleach manga
            tankoubons, but... fission mailed). I did buy two CDs. One of which is
            the latest Conan movie OST (I'm sure you guys can figure out what the
            other one was, I'm such an otaku >.>;; ).

            So... I ripped it and put it up on my site. The titles are in
            Japanese, so if your computer can't handle Japanese fonts, I'm sorry
            :( It was put into a .rar file (I couldn't get it to zip). So, here it
            is... http://www.beikacho.com/conan/songs/conan_suihe_ost.rar

            Enjoy~ ^^

            -Erika

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Michael Graffagna