lame -_-

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
      Okay, now I know why I can't upload... my domain name and service
      expired, even though I got an invoice saying the charges were
      approved (meaning service will be uninterrupted). Grr >:(
      I'll have to fix this >:(

      -Erika
    • Erika Narimatsu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
        It was fixed, but it'll take a while before the server is up and
        running again. SO, haha, no new pages for you guys! :P

        Now I'm totally late for work >_<;;

        -Erika