new shonen sunday files

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Okay, I'm ready to go back to translating, but my schedule has been
      hectic and I haven't been able to get myself to the local Japanese
      bookstore to buy my Sundays. Next time I manage to get myself there,
      I'm going to set up a subscription again. This not having any copies
      business is not fun :( So, if anyone has the latest files, send them
      my way and I'll translate them about 1 to 2 a night if time permits.
      Thanks :)

      -Erika
    • sosaa !!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005

        hiii ,

        i dunno where to get the latest manga or the old ones :( if u know where i can get them please tell me :):)

        oh i wanted to ask you something... have you ever thought about translating episodes??

        i think u should open your own site :):) with manga it will be nice :)

        c ya,,,Sosaa

        >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] new shonen sunday files
        >Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:44:08 -0700
        >
        >Hi everyone,
        >
        >Okay, I'm ready to go back to translating, but my schedule has been
        >hectic and I haven't been able to get myself to the local Japanese
        >bookstore to buy my Sundays. Next time I manage to get myself there,
        >I'm going to set up a subscription again. This not having any copies
        >business is not fun :( So, if anyone has the latest files, send them
        >my way and I'll translate them about 1 to 2 a night if time permits.
        >Thanks :)
        >
        >-Erika

      • Erika Narimatsu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005
          Hi,

          Hahaha, I do have my own site, it's at http://www.beikacho.com/conan/ It was the first site dedicated to Detective Conan. ^_^.v

          I also translated the first movie with a fansubbing group, but the group went their separate ways before it was released :(

          -Erika

          On Jun 10, 2005, at 8:07 AM, sosaa !!! wrote:

          hiii ,

          i dunno where to get the latest manga or the old ones :( if u know where i can get them please tell me :):)

          oh i wanted to ask you something... have you ever thought about translating episodes??

          i think u should open your own site :):) with manga it will be nice :)

          c ya,,,Sosaa

          >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
          >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [conan] new shonen sunday files
          >Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:44:08 -0700
          >
          >Hi everyone,
          >
          >Okay, I'm ready to go back to translating, but my schedule has been
          >hectic and I haven't been able to get myself to the local Japanese
          >bookstore to buy my Sundays. Next time I manage to get myself there,
          >I'm going to set up a subscription again. This not having any copies
          >business is not fun :( So, if anyone has the latest files, send them
          >my way and I'll translate them about 1 to 2 a night if time permits.
          >Thanks :)
          >
          >-Erika

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • sosaa !!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005

            Hi,

            woow! u have your own site that cool! im visiting it now :):)

             and know it  hehe

            and  it's one of my favorites i didn't know that u were the owner of that site  ^_^

            too bad about the first movie :(

            best luck,,Sosaa,

            >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
            >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [conan] new shonen sunday files
            >Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:19:17 -0700
            >
            >Hi,
            >
            >Hahaha, I do have my own site, it's at
            >http://www.beikacho.com/conan/  It was the first site dedicated to
            >Detective Conan. ^_^.v
            >
            >I also translated the first movie with a fansubbing group, but the
            >group went their separate ways before it was released :(
            >
            >-Erika
            >
            >On Jun 10, 2005, at 8:07 AM, sosaa !!! wrote:
            >
            >>hiii ,
            >>
            >>i dunno where to get the latest manga or the old ones :( if u know
            >>where i can get them please tell me
            :):)

            >>oh i wanted to ask you something... have you ever thought about
            >>translating episodes??
            >>
            >>i think u should open your own site :):) with manga it will be nice
            >>:)
            >>
            >>c ya,,,Sosaa
            >>

            >> >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
            >> >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >> >Subject: [conan] new shonen sunday files
            >> >Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:44:08 -0700
            >> >
            >> >Hi everyone,
            >> >
            >> >Okay, I'm ready to go back to translating, but my schedule has
            >>been
            >> >hectic and I haven't been able to get myself to the local
            >>Japanese
            >> >bookstore to buy my Sundays. Next time I manage to get myself
            >>there,
            >> >I'm going to set up a subscription again. This not having any
            >>copies
            >> >business is not fun :( So, if anyone has the latest files, send
            >>them
            >> >my way and I'll translate them about 1 to 2 a night if time
            >>permits.
            >> >Thanks :)
            >> >
            >> >-Erika
            >> >

            >>ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
            >>http://www.conanmania.com
            >>

            >>Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>To visit your group on the web, go to:
            >>
            >>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            to: