German Detective Conan on iTunes Music Store

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      I just found a bunch of German versions of Conan theme songs! I was randomly surfing on the iTunes music store at work, and to be honest, I didn't expect to hear German version of Conan theme songs. Anyways, here's the links for those who have iTunes installed on your computer. If you don't have the program, I highly recommend you installing it.

      Anime-Hits @ RTL II
      Track 2: Nur Fragen in meinem Kopf [mune no doki doki originally by The High-Lows]
      Track 3: Schritt für Schritt [Step by Step, originally by Ziggy]

      Anime Hits @ RTL II, Vol. 2
      Track 7: Mit aller Kraft (Truth) (Detektiv Conan) [Truth ~A Great Detective in Love~, originally by Two-Mix]
      Track 8: Lauf durch die Zeit (Unmei No Roulette Mawashite) (Detektiv Conan) [originally by ZARD]

      Unfortunately, these look like they were the short versions, not the long versions.

      OT, but I thought I'd post another CD by a group called East Winds Ensemble. They made cover songs from Hayao Miyazaki films. Very beautiful, the group has shakuhachi, koto, and other traditional Japanese instruments.

      I don't know if any outside the US can download them, but for those who live in the US, must buy! (It's cheap, too.)

      -Erika

    • Vania Santoso
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        emmm....thx erika....i'm very happy about it ...thx again for you

        Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:
[...]

        Discover Yahoo!

      • Andreas Bürkmayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          Ciao e'one!

          Just wanted to add, something. German OP are only 'existing' in TV-Size. On "Anime-Hits" CD all TV-Themes are in TV-Size.

          Just PKMN had a big marketing strategy here, with own German albums, etc.

          Greetz from GER

          Andreas