All the theme songs, anyone?

  • claris_ooi
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2005
      Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
      download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
      song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!
    • sosaa !!!
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2005

        Hi, ithink i can help you with the series part u can download a few at these sites:

        http://www.national-anime.com/

        http://midori-san.kicks-ass.org/

        http://kazenokoefansubs.fansub-torrents.com/

        thats all i have if anyone knows anymore sits plz tell us :):)

        >From: "claris_ooi" <claris_ooi@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] All the theme songs, anyone?
        >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 16:14:10 -0000
        >
        >Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
        >download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
        >song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

      • Melissa Candrasaputra
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2005
          look under Detective Conan/archive/music
          you will find some, but many of them without title (only track1, track2, etc)

          claris_ooi <claris_ooi@...> wrote:
          Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
          download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
          song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Hikaru
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2005
            I think there are all in www.conans.com

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "claris_ooi" <claris_ooi@y...> wrote:
            > Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
            > download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
            > song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!
          • larissa edogawa
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2005
              Moshi moshi ,minna san!!! I'm from Indonesia. I have all DC theme song. But actually not all... Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

              > Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
              > download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
              > song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              J-Fan - Your Ultimate Japanese Entertainment Directory!
              http://j-fan.com
            • ~*Claris*~
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3, 2005
                Tq!! ^_^

                sosaa !!! <sosaa_22@...> wrote:

                Hi, ithink i can help you with the series part u can download a few at these sites:

                http://www.national-anime.com/

                http://midori-san.kicks-ass.org/

                http://kazenokoefansubs.fansub-torrents.com/

                thats all i have if anyone knows anymore sits plz tell us :):)

                >From: "claris_ooi" <claris_ooi@...>
                >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [conan] All the theme songs, anyone?
                >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 16:14:10 -0000
                >
                >Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
                >download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
                >song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

                Claris

              • ~*Claris*~
                Message 7 of 9 , May 3, 2005
                  TQ!! but how can i download them? ^_^

                  --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "claris_ooi" wrote:
                  > Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
                  > download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
                  > song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Claris

                • annisa pm
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 5, 2005

                    Hikaru <pinnareet@...> wrote:

                    I think there are all in www.conans.com

                    --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "claris_ooi" wrote:
                    > Hi, i'm from Malaysia. i would like to ask if any of you know where to
                    > download all the theme songs of D.C (the series' and the movies' theme
                    > song)? if you do, can you please let me know? TQ!!

                    SASYA :

                    hey CLaris..U can DL all d D.C songs at www.gendou.com

                    its easy! First = u must register !!

                    Hug n cookies from a conan Mania,,