Re: SORRY! SORRY!

  • pinnareet
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
      well, you don't have to quit but if you want to tell us stories and you
      take it from other website or other places pls tell us where did you get it
      from and don't claim that it's yours cuz unoriginality doesn't hurt. being
      original doesn't mean that ur cool or something

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Naseem Ashraf <ash_naseem04@y...>
      wrote:
      > SORRY AGAIN AS I HEARD THAT FROM MY FREIND OK NO PROB I'LL
      GIVE NO MORE STUFFS AND KEEP QUIT BUT IF U HAVE ANY GOOD
      HOME PAGES MADE I WOULD LIKE TO LINK IT TO MINE IM TRYING TO
      MAKE MY HOMEPAGE.