wanna ask...

  • chrisjarkace
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
      im kinda new hir and i guess this site could help me...

      i have these series of tv episodes of dc until episode 50, after
      conan drunk an alcohol... den i have this episode 51 which i think
      is not the continuation of episode 50. (ep51 was the golf episode)
      was it really supposed to be like that? thnx!
    • Elizabeth L. Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chrisjarkace" <chrisjarkace@y...>
        wrote:

        > im kinda new hir and i guess this site could help me...
        >
        > i have these series of tv episodes of dc until episode 50, after
        > conan drunk an alcohol... den i have this episode 51 which i think
        > is not the continuation of episode 50. (ep51 was the golf episode)
        > was it really supposed to be like that? thnx!

        Ep 50 is from the Manga but ep 51 is an AO (Anime Original) which
        has nothing to do with the storyline (you can usually skip it). This
        is different in other ep like ep 128, the prelude to the inroduction
        of Shiho/Ai (remake of ep 13). I hope this helps...

        I found from a Case Closed site:
        050. Library Murder Case (Jap)
        }`ŠÙŽElŽ–Œ
        Toshokan satsujin jiken

        051. The Book Without Pages (English) (Case Closed)

        051. The Golf Driving Range Murder Case (Jap)
        ƒSƒ‹ƒt—ûKêŽElŽ–Œ
        Golf renshuujou satsujin jiken

        052. Driving a Bomb (English) (Case Closed)

        Note: There's an ep where Case Closed broke into two parts. The
        Moonlight Sonata case (originally 2 hours) is broken into 2 parts...
        Confusing? I'll try yo help later...

        ~Always At Your Service: Elizabeth~
      • chrisjarkace
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth L. Knight"
          <twenty2ndcentury@y...> wrote:

          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chrisjarkace" <chrisjarkace@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > im kinda new hir and i guess this site could help me...
          > >
          > > i have these series of tv episodes of dc until episode 50, after
          > > conan drunk an alcohol... den i have this episode 51 which i
          think
          > > is not the continuation of episode 50. (ep51 was the golf
          episode)
          > > was it really supposed to be like that? thnx!
          >
          > Ep 50 is from the Manga but ep 51 is an AO (Anime Original) which
          > has nothing to do with the storyline (you can usually skip it).
          This
          > is different in other ep like ep 128, the prelude to the
          inroduction
          > of Shiho/Ai (remake of ep 13). I hope this helps...
          >
          > I found from a Case Closed site:
          > 050. Library Murder Case (Jap)
          > }`ŠÙŽElŽ–Œ
          > Toshokan satsujin jiken
          >
          > 051. The Book Without Pages (English) (Case Closed)
          >

          > 051. The Golf Driving Range Murder Case (Jap)
          > ƒSƒ‹ƒt—ûKêŽElŽ–Œ
          > Golf renshuujou satsujin jiken
          >
          > 052. Driving a Bomb (English) (Case Closed)
          >
          > Note: There's an ep where Case Closed broke into two parts. The

          > Moonlight Sonata case (originally 2 hours) is broken into 2
          parts...
          > Confusing? I'll try yo help later...
          >
          > ~Always At Your Service: Elizabeth~

          -->thanks thats a lot of help but can i ask where could i find that
          manga scan that supposed to follow ep50?thx again.