Re: A proposed theory on the Black Organisation (spoilers may be

  • Mafioso Misterioso
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Cherie Ponsuwanna <ppcherie@y...> wrote:
      > Glad to see you again, Marsha. ^_^
      >
      > You know what? If you brought this idea up about a year earlier, I
      would reject
      > it immediately without a second thought. But after Aoyama-san
      successfully
      > fooled me about Jodie-Vermouth (#42), I become such a paranoid.
      Even Conan's
      > silence seems to hide some clues in it. So why can't your theory
      become what
      > exactly what Aoyaman-sensei has in his mind? :D
      >
      > Okay. Here's what I think:-

      > > Hopefully the gap was generous enough. Now let's begin! ^^
      > >
      > > I have this funny idea about Yuusaku being the head of the
      organisation (see
      > > how Yuusaku tried to dissuade Conan from investigating the
      Organisation, vol
      > > 6.) This was also strengthened by the fact many people are
      milling about
      > > Shinichi's house (see vol 18, 39 and numerous other tidbits...)
      Some of
      > > these mill-abouts would have been conducted by Sherry, later
      known in a
      > > 'chibi version' as Ai Haibara after gulping APTX 4869, during her
      search on
      > > Shinichi's fate as one of the victims who was force-fed with the
      drug. Some
      > > of these would be conducted by Yukiko, as she made several trips
      to Japan.
      > > There were an occasional pass-by or two by Ran, Dr. Agasa and
      other
      > > miscellaneous characters.
      >
      > Although we don't have a precise timeline in Conan world, it seems
      that not
      > long after Shinichi became Conan (#1), Yusaku then realized what
      happened to
      > his son (#5-6). And now Conan is still all fine, looking for the
      clue and
      > getting closer and closer to the inner of the Organization for
      almost 50
      > volumes. (Well, "volume" can't make a good measurement, but I have
      no other
      > chioce afterall. ^ ^; ) But why is Conan still alive? Conan is not
      the only the
      > person who knows of the Organization's existence, but also the
      person who is
      > proven to be harmful to the whole Org too. If Yusaku, as the head
      of the Org,
      > knew this and chose to protect his org, Conan would be killed, or
      ceased from
      > all the action to investigate for the Org already.
      >
      > And what if Yusaku wanted to keep Conan alive because of their
      father-son
      > relationship? Well, that's not what the "big guy" in that kind of
      Organization
      > would do, IMO. (Also considered from the working style of the
      members, such as
      > Gin. :D) But if so (Yusaku knew that but kept the fact to himself),
      when Conan
      > eventually found out who's "that guy" of the Organization, Conan
      also has to be
      > shut up. Result is the same.
      >
      > So I don't think it's quite possible for Yusaku to be "that
      person". When he
      > tried to persuade Conan to stop chasing after the Org, I think it
      simply
      > because Yusaku cares about Conan's safety. Moreover, I expect the
      head of the
      > Organization to come from business or politic background which
      generally is
      > involved with a lot of powers and interests.

      Alright, this is reasonable enough...

      > Geez, now I have the paranoid of Aoyama-san successfully fools me
      and smash my
      > whole theory down again. >_<~~~
      >
      > > I am interested in Ai's silent remark about the drug and "the
      plan that
      > > would have started 50 years ago, and you are in it" (she made
      this comment
      > > in the Soccer Stadium bombing case.) This means she knows all
      along that
      > > Shinichi is going to be involved in APTX 4869, one way or
      another. Dr. Agasa
      > > also happened to know of Shiho's parents (note the use of 'Shiho'
      over 'Ai'
      > > here), although not much has been revealed of the extent of their
      research.
      > > This is another area where Shinichi/Conan's acquaintances circle
      overlaps
      > > with that of the Organisation.
      >
      > My interpretation of Ai's remark is - this project is something
      real big that
      > started 50 years ago, and Conan accidentally came across it but
      didn't know how
      > "big" is the thing he's involving.
      >
      > Looking back at what happened to Shinichi's fate:- He followed
      Vodka, attacked
      > and forced to take APTX4869 by Gin, and got shrunk finally. Would
      you say all
      > of these was planned to drag Shinichi into this project? If not,
      then in what
      > way else would Shiho know of Shinichi?
      >
      > Shiho's father is known as "mad scientist." If Dr.Agasa, as a
      scientist, would
      > heard something about him, then it's not surprising.
      >
      > However, all of this overlapping has made a print in our mind that,
      among us
      > can also be some of those people with the dark background. ^_~

      Well, given what Shinichi's name means (new-the-first, as kindly
      given by Samuel), he might be one of the new 'breeds' born through a
      mucky relationship with the Organisation.

      > > I have a really funny idea that since FBI and the Organisation is
      somewhat
      > > related (see the cases when Shinichi and Ran was in the States),
      that the
      > > good guy and the bad guy may be related together, too! Vermouth,
      who was a
      > > favourite of an important person in the Organisation, may be
      directly linked
      > > to Yuusaku. Apparently Vermouth would NOT be the same person as
      Yukiko (vol
      > > 30-ish). I was thinking that this "important person" could be
      Yuusaku, and
      > > Shinichi is indirectly a 'product' of this experiment. This might
      add
      > > further explanation (or confusion) on why Yukiko got married at
      such a young
      > > age - apparently I assumed away the love/infatuation factor in
      this part.

      > This would open a whold new point of view over Yusaku and Yukiko! :)
      >
      > We shouldn't look over the relationship between Sharon and Yukiko
      too. I'm
      > wondering if Yukiko would be involved more into this as the story
      progresses.

      Please pardon me for my ignorance... but who is Sharon? :q (in fact,
      one of my middle names is "Sharon")

      Alright, scooting off soon, exam in less than 36hrs...
    • pinnareet
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
        Sharon is Sharon Vineyard, she's Yukiko friend and a very famous
        person.
        She appears in vol.35 when shinichi and ran went to new york together
        to visit shinichi's parents

        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Mafioso Misterioso" <bbeq@h...>

        <ppcherie@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        > > > 30-ish). I was thinking that this "important person" could be
        > Yuusaku, and
        > > > Shinichi is indirectly a 'product' of this experiment. This might
        > add
        > > > further explanation (or confusion) on why Yukiko got married at
        > such a young
        > > > age - apparently I assumed away the love/infatuation factor in
        > this part.
        > >
        > > This would open a whold new point of view over Yusaku and
        Yukiko! :)

        > > We shouldn't look over the relationship between Sharon and Yukiko
        > too. I'm
        > > wondering if Yukiko would be involved more into this as the story
        > progresses.
        >
        > Please pardon me for my ignorance... but who is Sharon? :q (in fact,
        > one of my middle names is "Sharon")
        >

        > Alright, scooting off soon, exam in less than 36hrs...
      • cecil
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
          It's a very interesting theory!! ^_^
          Thank u for bringing it up!=
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =
          =

          I think it's a really interesting thought. Never
          thought of that. I always thought that the BOSS has to
          be someone around. It has been always like that in any
          detective story, I might say. ^_^;
          Well, that what makes those stories interesting and
          irresistable.

          Yeah, I think Yusaku really is concerned about Conan
          or Shinichi safety. He knew that he won't be able to
          stop Conan no matter what.
          If he really is the BOSS I don't think Shinichi's
          missing would still be under investigated until Shiho
          put his data as DEAD.
          He might just asks his underlings to stop searching or
          chasing for Shinichi and claims that Shinichi is DEAD.

          But really, Yukiko being a good friend of Sharon is a
          weird coincidence. Sharon is a master of disguise, and
          Yukiko is her disciple (or her junior?).
          Why the BOSS is so soft toward Sharon, Sharon is like
          his favorite staff right?
          And who is Sharon anyway, I mean, is there actually
          Chris (Sharon's daughter)? or they are both
          'Vermouth',
          sometimes even in my own language comic, a lot of
          things are still uncleared.
          Does she notice about Shinichi as Conan existance?
          She keeps her mouth shut about Conan and doesn't go
          telling anyone at all. Also, she doesn't want the
          organization to chase Kogoro (refering to Conan) or
          gets near him, claiming that he is inocence and being
          her favorite. Of course, she didn't tell Gin about
          Conan and misleaded him (Gin thought it was Kogoro who
          got involved).

          About FBI, did Jodie know about the real Conan's
          identity? Or she just thought Conan as a cool kid? I
          ve been reading those mangas, but I couldn't
          understand lots of things (as they are in japs).. I
          think I need to read the more and try to figure out
          things more.

          Aside of Yusaku, any other candidate of who the big
          boss is? Usually, the 'suspect' is a close relative
          mostly to the parents. Maybe, even Gosho sensei is
          still struggling about the real identity of the BOSS
          himself? hahaha..

          for names, to Japanese mostly their names don't really
          have any meanings.. ^ ^ that is what I heard from my
          Japanese friends. But who knows?
          And a lot of they name their sons with numbers. So
          Shinichi kanjis might not have any special meaning at
          all. Gosho sensei just used it as it looks cool.
          hahaha

          'involved in 50 years' I thought what Ai meant was
          like the organization has been going for 50 years, and
          Conan has been included as he was involved with the
          org. His data was in the org and should be dead in
          Gin's hand.
          ARgh, too many mysteris and puzzles.
          I guess I need to read more, and thikn over some
          things
          I really hope that Gosho sensei would reveal about the
          org soon. but in other hand, I don't want Conan to end
          either.
          Dilemma..

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
        • Elizabeth L. Knight
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
            > Yeah, I think Yusaku really is concerned about Conan
            > or Shinichi safety. He knew that he won't be able to
            > stop Conan no matter what.
            > If he really is the BOSS I don't think Shinichi's
            > missing would still be under investigated until Shiho
            > put his data as DEAD.
            > He might just asks his underlings to stop searching or
            > chasing for Shinichi and claims that Shinichi is DEAD.
            I wouldn't really count on it. Why would Yusaku put Shinichi's live
            in danger? Unless Shinichi is not really his son or something. Or
            Shinichi is part of his master-plan

            > But really, Yukiko being a good friend of Sharon is a
            > weird coincidence. Sharon is a master of disguise, and
            > Yukiko is her disciple (or her junior?).
            Yukiko and Sharon were taught the art of disguise at the same time.
            But you could say that Yukiko was like her junior, considering her
            age.

            > Why the BOSS is so soft toward Sharon, Sharon is like
            > his favorite staff right?
            > And who is Sharon anyway, I mean, is there actually
            > Chris (Sharon's daughter)? or they are both 'Vermouth',
            > sometimes even in my own language comic, a lot of
            > things are still uncleared.
            > Does she notice about Shinichi as Conan existance?
            > She keeps her mouth shut about Conan and doesn't go
            > telling anyone at all. Also, she doesn't want the
            > organization to chase Kogoro (refering to Conan) or
            > gets near him, claiming that he is inocence and being
            > her favorite. Of course, she didn't tell Gin about
            > Conan and misleaded him (Gin thought it was Kogoro who
            > got involved).
            Sharon is Chris (Vermouth). Is was just that Sharon took
            the 'earliest' form of the APTX4869 (done by Helena, Shiho's mom).
            And to avoid playing double role, she created Chris (most likely to
            help in her killing-missions). And then to make things easier (after
            she turned young), Sharon 'died'. Vermouth (I'm using her because
            Sharon and Chris are the same person) knows about Conan's existence
            but she is not doing anything at the moment. Most proberly because
            she has feelings (or compasion) towards Conan/Shinichi. Remember the
            NY case where Ran and Shinichi saved her (as the silver-haired
            killer)? And yes, she didn't tell Gin the whole thing. Shiho would
            be another case. She's just hunting her down as part of her job. But
            it could be for other reasons. Shiho's parents created that drug, ok?

            > About FBI, did Jodie know about the real Conan's
            > identity? Or she just thought Conan as a cool kid? I
            > ve been reading those mangas, but I couldn't
            > understand lots of things (as they are in japs).. I
            > think I need to read the more and try to figure out
            > things more.
            Jodie most likely (not) know about Conan. But she definitely knows
            about Ai so maybe she might have some clues about Conan's true-self.

            > Aside of Yusaku, any other candidate of who the big
            > boss is? Usually, the 'suspect' is a close relative
            > mostly to the parents. Maybe, even Gosho sensei is
            > still struggling about the real identity of the BOSS
            > himself? hahaha..
            I doubt that Aoyama-sensei is still strugling...

            > for names, to Japanese mostly their names don't really
            > have any meanings.. ^ ^ that is what I heard from my
            > Japanese friends. But who knows?
            > And a lot of they name their sons with numbers. So
            > Shinichi kanjis might not have any special meaning at
            > all. Gosho sensei just used it as it looks cool.
            > hahaha
            Not necesarily, many Jap people's name have meaning. Something like
            Chinese and Korean names. Like mine means 'Double Grace' (since I'm
            a chinese). So Shinichi's name could mean the 'first new (person)'.
            I mean, Aoyama-sensei loves to play with names. I remember a site
            that tells you the character names' origin. Like Ran's name is taken
            from the author of 'Arsene Lupin'! And remember the villian in the
            first movie, Morita-san? That came from Prof Moriarty.

            > 'involved in 50 years' I thought what Ai meant was
            > like the organization has been going for 50 years, and
            > Conan has been included as he was involved with the
            > org. His data was in the org and should be dead in
            > Gin's hand.
            Agree on that...
          • Handsome Hisoka
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 16, 2005

              HIHI~~~
              um.i jst want to noe.........who is yusaku?????
              it would b really nice if anyone tell me~~

            • Brandy
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 16, 2005
                --- Handsome Hisoka <spy_gal31@...> wrote:

                HIHI~~~
                um.i jst want to noe.........who is yusaku?????
                it would b really nice if anyone tell me~~

                he's Shinichi's Dad and author of the Black Baron
                novels.

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail