[conan] Conan Page

  • Dian Oktosoma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 3:58 AM
      Hi......
      Thanks to Kyo, your idea that everyone on the list should introduce each
      other is a great idea. This list become more active now.

      Please let me introduce my self

      name : D Oktosoma (oktosoma@...)
      email : oktosoma@...
      country : Indonesia
      gender : male
      hobbies : animanga, soccer (Arsenal, London is my fav. team), gaming.
      occupation : student
      homepage : http://www.efn.org/~oktosoma/conan

      I am the admin of this list, and the creator of "Detective Conan Web Ring".

      I'm very happy, this list become more interesting now and the number of
      subscriber keeps increasing every day.

      I have changed the contents of my conan page, there are a lot of new
      features there, but main goal of my page still searching for another page
      that can join to the detective conan web ring. So if you have a conan page
      please visit my page and join to the ring. You can get all instructions on
      my page too. And of course, on my page i got many new members for this list.

      These are new features on my page :
      1. polling : you can vote your favorites character and fav. case.
      2. fans : there is a list of name and email address of conan's fans around
      the world that you can contact on
      3. galery : a lot of pics there, music too, and a winamp skins created by
      Guillaume Bergeron (Am I right ? ) Thanks to you !

      so, please visit it now, and tell me your opinion about my new page.

      http://www.efn.org/~oktosoma/conan

      That's all

      Bye

      oktosoma@...