[conan] Hello Dian Oktosoma

  • Anton Hariadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      A few week ago somebody told that this mailing list is to quiet. I agree
      with this person. But, I think the reason of that is you, Dian Oktosoma, as
      the maker of this mailing list who don't talk frequently. And according to
      my opinion, the topic of this site is to narrow. Thank you.

      ps: to somebody named accura, don't flame me if
      you think that my grammar is not so good!

      Anton,
      < http://members.xoom.com/yopie >
      < AntonHariadi@... >