Re: [conan] Kaito Kid

  • syahira mohd ismail
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 16, 2005
      he is kuroba kaito
      gosho aoyama's character in magic kaito comic
      his father, the original kaito kid was killed by some people
      so bassically he just trying to find out who they were
      i don't know very much
      but i like the character

      syaoran_cool <syaoran_cool@...> wrote:

      Who is Kaito Kid....does anybody know him...?

      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

    • ahmad israr
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 17, 2005

        kaito kid wuz mysterious and good at playing trick. all my gulzmate like him coz he is handsome. what about u? and mind me asking, can i know ur age...?

        i am hillary duff and boa big fan!!!!!!

        got to run for night prep, nice to meet u!!!

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 17, 2005

          i like to know about the Kaito Kid serie would you mind telling me please?

                     Mony

          >From: KID <kaito1412@...>
          >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [conan] Kaito Kid
          >Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 03:12:26 -0500
          >
          >Kaitou Kid...first appears in episode 76 of the Japanense
          >anime...volume 16, file 6 of the manga...International Criminal
          >#1412...according to the story timeline, he first appeared 18 years
          >ago in Paris, disappeared after 10 years, and resurfaced recently in
          >Japan...steals jewels around the world using a combination of magic
          >and riddles to challenge police...specialty is the ability to mimic
          >other people seamlessly...is the only criminal outside of the Black
          >Organization that Conan has not yet apprehended...
          >
          >That is a quick blurb on him, as it relates to Conan, without
          >spoilers.  If you want any more detailed information (i.e., how he has
          >his own series, his riddles, other appearances, quirks, etc.), feel
          >free to contact me!
          >
          >On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:25:37 -0000, syaoran_cool <syaoran_cool@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Who is Kaito Kid....does anybody know him...?
          > >

          > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
          > > http://www.conanmania.com
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
        • Aoko Kuroba Nakamori
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 17, 2005
            Kuroba Kaito / Kaitou Kid:

            He is 17 year old. His birthday is on 21th of June. He is in the
            second grade of the Ekoda High School. He cannot ice-skate and he is
            afraid fish! He loves the chocolate. He can hang-gliding, drive a car
            and change his voice and his disguises.
            Kaito has a childhood friend, Aoko Nakamori, she doesn't know about
            his secret identity. He is in love with Aoko.

            His seiyuu is Yamaguchi Kappei.

            Kaitou is a kanji and it mean phantom thief. Kuroba means Black
            Feather.

            Others names:
            -Kid the Phantom Thief.
            -1412 / KID.
            -Kaitou 1412.
            -Niño Gato [Cat Boy] (Spain).
            -Kid misterioso [Mysterious Kid] (Latin America).
            -Gato Nocturno / Niño Gato de la noche [Night Cat Boy] (Latin
            America).

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "syaoran_cool" <syaoran_cool@y...>
            wrote:

            > Who is Kaito Kid....does anybody know him...?
          • KID
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 17, 2005
              By series you mean the Magic Kaito manga, correct?

              On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:22:55 +0000, MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
              <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:

              > i like to know about the Kaito Kid serie would you mind telling me please?
              >
              > Mony
              >
              > >From: KID <kaito1412@...>
              > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [conan] Kaito Kid
              > >Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 03:12:26 -0500
              > >
              > >Kaitou Kid...first appears in episode 76 of the Japanense
              > >anime...volume 16, file 6 of the manga...International Criminal
              > >#1412...according to the story timeline, he first appeared 18 years
              > >ago in Paris, disappeared after 10 years, and resurfaced recently in
              > >Japan...steals jewels around the world using a combination of magic
              > >and riddles to challenge police...specialty is the ability to mimic
              > >other people seamlessly...is the only criminal outside of the Black
              > >Organization that Conan has not yet apprehended...
              > >
              > >That is a quick blurb on him, as it relates to Conan, without
              > >spoilers. If you want any more detailed information (i.e., how he has
              > >his own series, his riddles, other appearances, quirks, etc.), feel
              > >free to contact me!
              > >
              > >On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:25:37 -0000, syaoran_cool <syaoran_cool@...>
              > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Who is Kaito Kid....does anybody know him...?
              > > >

              > > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
              > > > http://www.conanmania.com
              > > >

              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > > >

              > ________________________________
              > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today
              > it's FREE!

            • syahira mohd ismail

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 18, 2005

                  Yup.
                     Mony

                  Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
                • Teresa S
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005
                    Does anyone know how Kaito Kid finds out about Conan really being Shinichi? Does he figure it out?

                    Does Conan ever find out that Kid is really Kaito Kuroba?

                    Thanks

                     Teresa

                  • KID
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005
                      There really isn't a definate time in the story that Kaitou Kid
                      uncovers Shinichi as Conan. However, most fans have come to the
                      conclusion that it probably happened in the third movie, The Last
                      Wizard of the Century, when Kaitou Kid impersonated Inspector
                      Shiratori Ninsaburou.

                      As far as I know, Conan has not yet discovered the identity to our
                      favourite phantom thief yet.

                      On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:22:38 -0800 (PST), Teresa S
                      <teresa_anime@...> wrote:

                      > Does anyone know how Kaito Kid finds out about Conan really being Shinichi?
                      > Does he figure it out?
                      >
                      > Does Conan ever find out that Kid is really Kaito Kuroba?
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      >

                      > Teresa

                    • KID
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005

                        Magic Kaitou was Gosho Aoyama's first manga. There it was shown the
                        origin of the original Kaitou Kid, as well as the probable cause of
                        his untimely death. It is also in that book that we see the rise of
                        the second Kaitou Kid, namely Kuroba Kaito. The Magic Kaitou series
                        also introduces a version of the Black Organization, which may or may
                        not be linked to the same Black Organization that poisoned Shinichi.
                        Inspector Nakamouri Ginzo, his daughter Nakamouri Aoko, and the
                        British teen detective Hakuba Sagaru are also major players in that
                        story.

                        Other than what was already mentioned, the story focues on the
                        Kaitou's thiefts and Kaito's antics. A little bit of romance, a
                        little bit of chivalry, a WHOLE lot of creative escapes.

                        If you want do a google search to see if you can find the scanlations
                        online. They're a great fun read. Hopefully I didn't miss anything,
                        but feel free to ask me anymore questions.

                        Tragically, the manga volumes stop after volume three. It is
                        interesting that the Magic Kaito manga was out for a while, took a
                        long hiatus, and eventually makes his return. Doesn't that seem to be
                        a parallel to its story line? Connection or coincidence? Only
                        Aoyama-sensei would know for sure...

                        --KID

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005
                          KID wrote:

                          >There really isn't a definate time in the story that Kaitou Kid
                          >uncovers Shinichi as Conan. However, most fans have come to the
                          >conclusion that it probably happened in the third movie, The Last
                          >Wizard of the Century, when Kaitou Kid impersonated Inspector
                          >Shiratori Ninsaburou.

                          At the end of Movie 3, Kid impersonated as Shinichi and solved Conan's
                          identity crisis. If that doesn't mean Kid know Conan's identity, then
                          what is it?

                          --
                          Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

                          "Veritas and Sapienta"--"Truth and Wisdom"
                        • KID
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005

                            Good point. Technically, it only proves that he knew Conan's identity
                            by the end of the movie, but it doesn't say anything about when he
                            actually knew, or when he first learned of it. Its not like we see
                            Kaitou Kid actually go "wow, Conan's actually Kudo Shinichi", as was
                            the case with Heiji, nor was the time of the discovery actually
                            recalled, as was the case with Ai.

                            --KID

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 22, 2005
                              Wow thats interesting, so there are only 3 mangas? its there any chance to find it all, you know im from Guadalajara, Mexico and here is so difficult and expensive to find the original version of any manga so i�ll really apreciate all informacion and really tnx for your help.
                                  Mony

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 22, 2005
                                  The English scanlations are probably floating around on the web
                                  somewhere. I don't know of any place where they are currently being
                                  hosted.

                                  --KID

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 22, 2005

                                    Tnx teresa for the information

                                    FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!