Re: [conan] WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT IT ENDED?!!!!

  • jennifer ng
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 11, 2004
      in malaysia

      Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
      oh. Are you in america?

      jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
      my school friends told me

      detectivegirl2004 <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:

      Where did you get that info?!!!

    • Tori Clements
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 11, 2004
        WHOA!! COOOOL!!!

        jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
        in malaysia

        Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
        oh. Are you in america?

        jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
        my school friends told me

        detectivegirl2004 <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:

        Where did you get that info?!!!

      • jennifer ng
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 11, 2004
          cum n chat with me,abt d.conan,my yahoo id is jennifer_ng85

          Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
          WHOA!! COOOOL!!!

          jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
          in malaysia

          Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
          oh. Are you in america?

          jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
          my school friends told me

          detectivegirl2004 <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:

          Where did you get that info?!!!

        • Erika Narimatsu
          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 11, 2004
            Okay, I don't want to poop on your party, but please take private
            conversations and one-liners away from the mailing list. Thank you.

            -Erika

            On Nov 11, 2004, at 5:03 PM, jennifer ng wrote:

            > cum n chat with me,abt d.conan,my yahoo id is jennifer_ng85
            >

            > Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
            > WHOA!! COOOOL!!!
            >
            > jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
            >
            > in malaysia
            >

            > Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
            > oh. Are you in america?
            >
            > jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
            >
            > my school friends told me
            >

            > detectivegirl2004 <detectivegirl2004@...> wrote:
            >
            > Where did you get that info?!!!

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <111004_1104_f_300250a.gif>
            > <l.gif>
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Service.

          • Elizabeth L. Knight
            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 13, 2004
              Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!

              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@y...> wrote:
              > in malaysia
              >

              > Tori Clements <detectivegirl2004@y...> wrote: oh. Are you in
              america?

              > jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@y...> wrote: my school friends told me
              >

              > detectivegirl2004 <detectivegirl2004@y...> wrote:
              > Where did you get that info?!!!

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.

            • ichigo*14
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 14, 2004
                what?! conan is gonna end?!

                cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment. Hopfully going back in Febuary...

                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                > in malaysia
                >

                > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                america?

                > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                >

                > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                > Where did you get that info?!!!

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                illa-sama

              • jennifer ng
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 14, 2004
                  Well,i am not quite sure,but,i must insist that my friends told me that d.conan had ended already. The 1 thing that i am happy is he told me that Conan not gonna love Ran in the end,but,i don't know whether he's lying or not. I guess d.conan republished,well,i guess,as u can see at the last page in d.conan comics,u could see year 1999 etc. so ,i think my friends were right that d.conan republished. you know,my friends said that d.conan comics have about 100 books,so many. Hmmmm,i can't wait to know the end of the story though.

                  ichigo*14 <black_gothic12@...> wrote:
                  what?! conan is gonna end?!

                  cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment. Hopfully going back in Febuary...

                  "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:

                  Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!

                  --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                  > in malaysia
                  >

                  > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                  america?

                  > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                  >

                  > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                  > Where did you get that info?!!!

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Service.

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  illa-sama

                  Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win �10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

                • Kay Lyn Ong
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 14, 2004
                    Actually I don't really understand what you are talking about... But sorry to disappoint you, Conan has not finished yet and it is still ongoing. And in Malaysia the latest book is only around 47 or 48, in Japan it is around that number too, and I can assure you, it IS STILL ongoing. Whoever said those stuff to you is lying all along. Because it has not ended yet and we still don't know who will conan end up with(though I actually hope it is Ran...). And don't you think 100 books is a bit too many? Gosho Aoyama will be richer than now if he can publish that many books...

                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 14, 2004
                      Please do not spread false rumors about Detective Conan. Detective
                      Conan did not end. It is still continuing in Shonen Sunday (the
                      phonebook magazine that publishes the series, released every Wednesday
                      in Japan) and that the newest chapter in the manga series came out last
                      week.

                      Detective Conan is however republished into tankoubons, or graphic
                      novels, every 10 weeks or so in Japan. Other countries probably get
                      these graphic novels to republish in their own language, ie - Case
                      Closed in the United States. Shogakukan, the publisher that owns the
                      copyrights to Detective Conan (and Inuyasha), just released Volume 47
                      last month.

                      So question: if it ended in 1999, how come you don't know the ending to
                      the series? :P

                      -Erika

                      On Nov 14, 2004, at 10:01 PM, jennifer ng wrote:

                      > Well,i am not quite sure,but,i must insist that my friends told me
                      > that d.conan had ended already. The 1 thing that i am happy is he told
                      > me that Conan not gonna love Ran in the end,but,i don't know whether
                      > he's lying or not. I guess d.conan republished,well,i guess,as u can
                      > see at the last page in d.conan comics,u could see year 1999 etc. so
                      > ,i think my friends were right that d.conan republished. you know,my
                      > friends said that d.conan comics have about 100 books,so many. Hmmmm,i
                      > can't wait to know the end of the story though.
                      >

                      > ichigo*14 <black_gothic12@...> wrote:
                      > what?! conan is gonna end?!
                      >
                      > cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment.
                      > Hopfully going back in Febuary...
                      >
                      > "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!
                      >
                      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                      > > in malaysia
                      > >

                      > > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                      > america?
                      > >
                      > > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                      > >

                      > > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                      > > Where did you get that info?!!!

                    • ichigo*14
                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 15, 2004
                        i agree with Kay Lyn, i mean im sure if Conan was to finish Aoyama-sensei would at least inform his fans... and i havn't heard any news of him ending Conan soon... and i too hope he ends up with Ran... cause they were childhood friends, so i don't see how they would not end up together....

                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                          Well,am sorry if i seem 2 be harsh. But,it's true tht DC published again. But,it was few years ago. So,if you all wanna know the truth,just need to ask G.Aoyama. Well, i don't really like Ran actually,i mean if Shinichi ends up with her. i prefer if Kaito Kid ends up with Ran. Had you all ever seen DC movies, at the 7th movie,Kaito Kid,he asked Ran's size. Ya,it's cool. So,i prefer if Ran ends up with K.Kid. And,1 more thing,the volumes of DC,some of my friends said they'r abt 50++,and some said 100. But i hope if DC end up with 100 books. And how Aoyama could inform us,you know,got many groups of DC fans,so,how could he indform all of us?

                          Kay Lyn Ong <ongkaylyn@...> wrote:
                          Actually I don't really understand what you are talking about... But sorry to disappoint you, Conan has not finished yet and it is still ongoing. And in Malaysia the latest book is only around 47 or 48, in Japan it is around that number too, and I can assure you, it IS STILL ongoing. Whoever said those stuff to you is lying all along. Because it has not ended yet and we still don't know who will conan end up with(though I actually hope it is Ran...). And don't you think 100 books is a bit too many? Gosho Aoyama will be richer than now if he can publish that many books...

                          jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
                          Well,i am not quite sure,but,i must insist that my friends told me that d.conan had ended already. The 1 thing that i am happy is he told me that Conan not gonna love Ran in the end,but,i don't know whether he's lying or not. I guess d.conan republished,well,i guess,as u can see at the last page in d.conan comics,u could see year 1999 etc. so ,i think my friends were right that d.conan republished. you know,my friends said that d.conan comics have about 100 books,so many. Hmmmm,i can't wait to know the end of the story though.

                          ichigo*14 <black_gothic12@...> wrote:
                          what?! conan is gonna end?!

                          cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment. Hopfully going back in Febuary...

                          "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:

                          Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!

                          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                          > in malaysia
                          >

                          > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                          america?

                          > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                          >

                          > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                          > Where did you get that info?!!!

                          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                          Service.

                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          illa-sama

                          Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win �10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

                          illa-sama

                          The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

                        • Kay Lyn Ong
                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                            The 7th movie? Kid didn't appear in the 7th movie... Or you mean the 8th? I haven't watched that though...
                            To disappoint you again, Kid already has a girlfriend, and her name is Aoko. Their relationship is like Shinichi and Ran, they are childhood friends and they know that their relationship is more than childhood friends but they just don't want to admit it.
                            About the Conan is republished thingy, I won't say anything more if you really insist on it. Gosho can interact with us through interview or even though Shonen Jump. Everyone would know if he say something, since he is so famous in Japan and elsewhere...

                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                              Maybe i mistaken,sorry,8th movie. Kay Lyn,don't be so naive,the relationship  could break,u know Japan is a progressive ct,and u know as well in m'sia,the couple always change,u should know right,have u ever couple b4? maybe they 've known each other since childhood,but,tht time,they never met someone whom they met nowadays,though. yeah,through interview,but,may i ask you,had u ever seen any programme tht Gosho Aoyama being interviewed? if you did,just tell me,i also wanna see.ty 4 tht if u got the info.

                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                                Ahahah, seems that i'm the naive one... True, we won't know the ending until Gosho gives one, and I've known many stories that a childhood couple may not be the actual couple at all. Who knows? Maybe Conan may end up with Haibara at all...(Even though I still vote for Ran.. :P). Different people have different opinions.

                                About the interview thingy, I actually got the latest news from an official Conan Chinese site: www.conans.com Mostly everything about conan is in it. The Conan Bridge, researches about everything in conan, latest Conan tv series and manga plus the movies, Conan RPG games and others. Some interviews are actually written in this site. Well, if you don't know Chinese, maybe you can find a friend who does and translate for you.

                                p.s. anyone knows where to download the 8th movie?? I wan... (other than bit torrent, tq)

                                Kay Lyn Ong <ongkaylyn@...> wrote:
                                Actually I don't really understand what you are talking about... But sorry to disappoint you, Conan has not finished yet and it is still ongoing. And in Malaysia the latest book is only around 47 or 48, in Japan it is around that number too, and I can assure you, it IS STILL ongoing. Whoever said those stuff to you is lying all along. Because it has not ended yet and we still don't know who will conan end up with(though I actually hope it is Ran...). And don't you think 100 books is a bit too many? Gosho Aoyama will be richer than now if he can publish that many books...

                                jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
                                Well,i am not quite sure,but,i must insist that my friends told me that d.conan had ended already. The 1 thing that i am happy is he told me that Conan not gonna love Ran in the end,but,i don't know whether he's lying or not. I guess d.conan republished,well,i guess,as u can see at the last page in d.conan comics,u could see year 1999 etc. so ,i think my friends were right that d.conan republished. you know,my friends said that d.conan comics have about 100 books,so many. Hmmmm,i can't wait to know the end of the story though.

                                ichigo*14 <black_gothic12@...> wrote:
                                what?! conan is gonna end?!

                                cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment. Hopfully going back in Febuary...

                                "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:

                                Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!

                                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                                > in malaysia
                                >

                                > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                                america?

                                > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                                >

                                > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                                > Where did you get that info?!!!

                                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                Service.

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                illa-sama

                                Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win �10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

                                illa-sama

                                The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

                                The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

                                Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!

                              • cecil
                                Message 15 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                                  u dont need to involve aoyama sensei into this i
                                  guess.. if it is ended, we all should know i guess..
                                  doenst need him to be bothered to tell us all..
                                  i dont think that is necessary and on top of that i
                                  dont think he would do it.. (dooh..!)
                                  i dont think there is a sign for DC to be ended at
                                  all, or is it just me?
                                  if you really insist that DC is ended.. could u tell
                                  us the link or the source where u got the info from?
                                  so we could also check them out?
                                  and as far as i read the manga, they didnt seem to
                                  stop anywhere in the story..

                                  i m sorry to say this but there is nothing that will
                                  make shinichi not ending up with ran..
                                  and kaito kid will end up with his gal.. whatever her
                                  name is.. and she kinda looks like ran
                                  they are all in pairs.. shinichi-ran, heiji-kazuha,
                                  kaito-???
                                  kaitou kid cant be with ran (and i dont want it to
                                  happen, NEVER!), and he asked what he asked to ran
                                  cause he just wanted to tease her.
                                  i think he sympathizes with her for being deceived by
                                  conan (shinichi) all the time.. once he helped
                                  shinichi and deceived ran too right?
                                  and he admires ran for being so strong.. and trying to
                                  cheer her up..
                                  dont get me wrong here, as a matter of fact i m not a
                                  ran fan, and i dont like her..
                                  but if you read the manga till vol.47, u ll see how
                                  strong their bond is.. nothing in the world except
                                  death could ever make them apart..
                                  oh.. i m really so jealous knowing this..

                                  --- jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:

                                  > Well,am sorry if i seem 2 be harsh. But,it's true
                                  > tht DC published again. But,it was few years ago.
                                  > So,if you all wanna know the truth,just need to ask
                                  > G.Aoyama. Well, i don't really like Ran actually,i
                                  > mean if Shinichi ends up with her. i prefer if Kaito
                                  > Kid ends up with Ran. Had you all ever seen DC
                                  > movies, at the 7th movie,Kaito Kid,he asked Ran's
                                  > size. Ya,it's cool. So,i prefer if Ran ends up with
                                  > K.Kid. And,1 more thing,the volumes of DC,some of my
                                  > friends said they'r abt 50++,and some said 100. But
                                  > i hope if DC end up with 100 books. And how Aoyama
                                  > could inform us,you know,got many groups of DC
                                  > fans,so,how could he indform all of us?

                                  http://my.yahoo.com
                                • cecil
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                                    know what..
                                    sorry to interrupt..
                                    i m getting impatience too here..
                                    but i think the one who seems to know nothing about DC
                                    is you.. geesh..
                                    do u really read them all? i mean the whole detective
                                    conan? if it is ended then why we still dont know who
                                    ended up with who..
                                    u dont have to be so offensive u know, calling people
                                    naive and stuff..

                                    and DC is not a love story manga..
                                    so i dont think Aoyama sensei would bother to include
                                    those complicated love story in DC..
                                    and mostly the couple in DC are all childhood friends,
                                    and strong-bonded ones.. for eg. the parents.. though
                                    kogoro and eri dont look good but they still have what
                                    you call the bond between them..
                                    looking at the pattern, i dont think any pairs would
                                    break up or find someone else..
                                    isnt that the main point of everything?
                                    Aoyama sensei always show us how strong the pairs
                                    bond, esp shinichi and ran..
                                    if you cant see it then never mind that..

                                    it is not a program.. the interview used to be in the
                                    shonen sunday magazine, which published weekly (or
                                    monthly?) and it has the latest DC in it and it is
                                    still until now.. they always publish the manga in the
                                    shonen sunday magazine before they would publish the
                                    mangas which we ve been reading (vol. 1 to 47)
                                    if you want to read the interviews go get urself some
                                    shonen sunday magazines..

                                    anyway, i m sorry if i was too harsh

                                    --- jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:

                                    > Maybe i mistaken,sorry,8th movie. Kay Lyn,don't be
                                    > so naive,the relationship could break,u know Japan
                                    > is a progressive ct,and u know as well in m'sia,the
                                    > couple always change,u should know right,have u ever
                                    > couple b4? maybe they 've known each other since
                                    > childhood,but,tht time,they never met someone whom
                                    > they met nowadays,though. yeah,through
                                    > interview,but,may i ask you,had u ever seen any
                                    > programme tht Gosho Aoyama being interviewed? if you
                                    > did,just tell me,i also wanna see.ty 4 tht if u got
                                    > the info.

                                    http://my.yahoo.com
                                  • jennifer ng
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                                      ty. and i know chinese as am chinese too

                                      Kay Lyn Ong <ongkaylyn@...> wrote:
                                      Actually I don't really understand what you are talking about... But sorry to disappoint you, Conan has not finished yet and it is still ongoing. And in Malaysia the latest book is only around 47 or 48, in Japan it is around that number too, and I can assure you, it IS STILL ongoing. Whoever said those stuff to you is lying all along. Because it has not ended yet and we still don't know who will conan end up with(though I actually hope it is Ran...). And don't you think 100 books is a bit too many? Gosho Aoyama will be richer than now if he can publish that many books...

                                      jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> wrote:
                                      Well,i am not quite sure,but,i must insist that my friends told me that d.conan had ended already. The 1 thing that i am happy is he told me that Conan not gonna love Ran in the end,but,i don't know whether he's lying or not. I guess d.conan republished,well,i guess,as u can see at the last page in d.conan comics,u could see year 1999 etc. so ,i think my friends were right that d.conan republished. you know,my friends said that d.conan comics have about 100 books,so many. Hmmmm,i can't wait to know the end of the story though.

                                      ichigo*14 <black_gothic12@...> wrote:
                                      what?! conan is gonna end?!

                                      cool ^^ i'm from malaysia too but living in london at the moment. Hopfully going back in Febuary...

                                      "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:

                                      Hey Jennifer, you're from Malaysia? So am I! Maybe we can chat!!!

                                      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, jennifer ng wrote:
                                      > in malaysia
                                      >

                                      > Tori Clements wrote: oh. Are you in
                                      america?

                                      > jennifer ng wrote: my school friends told me
                                      >

                                      > detectivegirl2004 wrote:
                                      > Where did you get that info?!!!

                                      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                      Service.

                                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                      illa-sama

                                      Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win �10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

                                      illa-sama

                                      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

                                      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

                                      Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!

                                      Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!

                                    • KID
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004
                                        > DC movies, at the 7th movie,Kaito Kid,he asked Ran's size. Ya,it's cool.

                                        I think it was just Kaito trying to be a little perverted (as much as
                                        I hate for that to be true). As cecil said, I *really* doubt that any
                                        of the three major couples (Shinichi/Ran, Hattori/Kazhu, Kaito/Aoko)
                                        would switch partners. Kaito may be a thief, but he does have morals
                                        and loyalty.