Shonen Sunday No 50-51!

  • Erika
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      On November 10, 2004 Shonen Sunday 50-51 goes on sale! Detective
      Conan 500th File will be in this issue. Parts of the chapter will be
      in color, the front of Shonen Sunday will have a Conan cover also.
      Another week before it's out! :)

      -Erika
    • John Ma
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Erika wrote:

        >On November 10, 2004 Shonen Sunday 50-51 goes on sale! Detective
        >Conan 500th File will be in this issue. Parts of the chapter will be
        >in color, the front of Shonen Sunday will have a Conan cover also.
        >Another week before it's out! :)
        >
        >-Erika

        ...actually, I won't buy any Sunday anyway. I don't read Japanese.