Re: [conan] Magican of The Silver Sky's theme song?

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
      Here. I don't do this often....

      http://www.beikacho.com/random/music/Aiuchi%20Rina/Rina_Aiuchi-
      DreamxDream.mp3

      Enjoy~

      -Erika

      On Oct 31, 2004, at 7:37 AM, claris_ooi wrote:

      > does anyone have the Magican of Sliver Sky's theme song ( Dream x
      > dream by Aiuchi Rina)? i u do can u send it to me? thanks!!

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • claris_ooi
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2004
        hey Erika, thanks for the help but the site u gave me "doesn't
        exist"? i can't get to the site u gave me...

        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@e...> wrote:
        > Here. I don't do this often....
        >
        > http://www.beikacho.com/random/music/Aiuchi%20Rina/Rina_Aiuchi-
        > DreamxDream.mp3
        >
        > Enjoy~
        >
        > -Erika
        >
        > On Oct 31, 2004, at 7:37 AM, claris_ooi wrote:
        >

        > > does anyone have the Magican of Sliver Sky's theme song ( Dream x
        > > dream by Aiuchi Rina)? i u do can u send it to me? thanks!!
        > >

        > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
        > > http://www.conanmania.com
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Erika Narimatsu
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2004
          It works. the URL got cut up in the wrong spot.

          http://www.beikacho.com/random/music/Aiuchi%20Rina/Rina_Aiuchi-
          DreamxDream.mp3

          There should be only one %20. if you end up with 2, then it was broken
          up in the wrong spot.

          -Erika

          On Nov 14, 2004, at 6:28 AM, claris_ooi wrote:

          > hey Erika, thanks for the help but the site u gave me "doesn't
          > exist"? i can't get to the site u gave me...
          >
          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@e...> wrote:
          >> Here. I don't do this often....
          >>
          >> http://www.beikacho.com/random/music/Aiuchi%20Rina/Rina_Aiuchi-
          >> DreamxDream.mp3
          >>
          >> Enjoy~
          >>
          >> -Erika
          >>
          >> On Oct 31, 2004, at 7:37 AM, claris_ooi wrote:
          >>

          >>> does anyone have the Magican of Sliver Sky's theme song ( Dream x
          >>> dream by Aiuchi Rina)? i u do can u send it to me? thanks!!
          >>>

          >>> ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
          >>> http://www.conanmania.com
          >>>

          >>> Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kay Lyn Ong
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 14, 2004
            Hm... Maybe the site address is

            the first site address is broken up...

            claris_ooi <claris_ooi@...> wrote:

            hey Erika, thanks for the help but the site u gave me "doesn't
            exist"? i can't get to the site u gave me...

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@e...> wrote:
            > Here. I don't do this often....
            >
            > http://www.beikacho.com/random/music/Aiuchi%20Rina/Rina_Aiuchi-
            > DreamxDream.mp3
            >
            > Enjoy~
            >
            > -Erika
            >
            > On Oct 31, 2004, at 7:37 AM, claris_ooi wrote:
            >

            > > does anyone have the Magican of Sliver Sky's theme song ( Dream x
            > > dream by Aiuchi Rina)? i u do can u send it to me? thanks!!
            > >

            > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
            > > http://www.conanmania.com
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Erika Narimatsu
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2004
              Yup, that's how it's supposed to go. Stupid mail program or whatever
              that did that :P

              I sleep. I had a 13 hour FFXI session today and I have to go back to
              work tomorrow >_<;;

              Good night

              -Erika