RE: [conan] a decade of Conan

  • Aichan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
      Ehhh... you asked for some harassment? You know Aichan is wiling to
      harass you anytime!! Hehe, please, scan, scan, scan.

      And... I know I always ask the same, but... server for #beika-cho? Every
      time I reformat my pc, I forget to save this info, and maybe you changed
      servers... -_-

      Aichan

      > I know I said I would do something about my Conan site, truth is, I'm
      > lazy. And addicted to FFXI. And usually too tired from work to use any
      > remaining brain cells left for translation. So I decided to mindlessly
      > scan in Shonen Sunday (while playing FFXI, of course) and post them
      > online. You guys are free to harass me to get me working on this.
      >
      > -Erika
    • Erika
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
        Nope, it should be the same server...

        excel.anime-chat.com
        #beika-cho
        port: 6667

        If anyone else wants to join this channel, please do. We discuss Conan
        stuff along with other stuff :) We talk about everything :) I'm online
        all the time, sometimes afk, sometimes asleep. Come join! :)

        I was thinking of starting my scanning tonight with this week's issue
        of Shonen Sunday. It'll be file 3 in the story, I'll work backwards :P
        Only cuz I'm lazy and I tossed the other files into my closet (even
        though it's only 4 feet away from my from me and my mac at home). All
        while farming for herb seeds in Tahrongi Canyon... ;)

        -Erika (who likes to check conan and ffxi stuff at work, kiddies, I
        set a bad example)