Case Closed graphic novel, volume 1

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      I finally got a hold of Case Closed volume 1 comic. I only read
      halfway, so this is an incomplete review of the graphic novel. I've so
      far noticed 1 text error, and very minor story inconsistencies because
      of the name change. When Shinichi calls himself Conan Edogawa, Prof
      Agasa and Conan have a dialogue about how foreign the name is, but then
      the entire cast was renamed with American names. They're obsessed with
      the phrase "case closed" also.

      Has anyone else read it?