bored and 1 week vacation

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Okay, I have a week long comp time next week so I'm going to a) clean
      my room, b) play lots of FFXI, c) redesign my Conan site, d) read
      manga/watch anime relating to hagane no renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal
      Alchemist), f) translate more manga and write more summaries for Conan,
      f) play lots of tennis, and g) get lots of sleep... all while worrying
      about the boys at work :P

      I'm kinda interested in trying my hand at scanlations... it seems much
      more exciting than just straight translation ^_^; So you might see my
      first scanlation sometime next week ^^;

      That's all ^_^; (Let's see what gets done ^^;;;)