Change of Description...

  • Elizabeth L. Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      Not very eye-catching... Try something bombastic. How about adding a
      picture? This is too dull...
      ~Always at your service: Elizabeth~
    • Erika
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        Not much I can do, I'm limited to 40 characters max. Do they even
        allow pictures in the descriptions?

        -Erika

        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth L. Knight"