Re: [conan] Digest Number 1297

  • starzgate_gurlz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2004
      TELL ME HOW AND WHAT THE ADDRESS?...PLZZ....I WANT CONAN TOO!!!

      Ding Dong <freek_of_naturez2000@...> wrote:
      you guys can just subscribe to it!
      i got a friend who's living in labuan and she
      subscribes to conan so she gets a new vol evertytime
      there's one.

      --- nurul huda <nurul_friendly@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      well in kajang(near KL) is also hard to find these
      books.I had to go to bangi to buy it but it was the
      old edition.I`m only watching it at 8tv every sunday
      at 5p.m.Unfortunately I always missed it.Hope someone
      could tell where are these Conan books are sold....

                                           The sad person,
                                              ****

      > Message: 3
      >    Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
      >    From: starzgate_gurlz <starzgate23@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: volume 46
      >
      > yes me to!! i'm from malaysia to . i'm living in
      > langkawi island and i find that its too hard to find
      > and to buy conan in here. i have to go to alor star
      > but there is no use. i'm so sad. anyone from
      > malaysia!! please help me?
      >
      > Oli <freek_of_naturez2000@...> wrote:neone
      > knows what vol is it in malaysia? i've been away for
      > 7 months
      > now. I have to catch up when I get back at the end
      > of this yr. need
      > to brush up on me malay tho' :).

      > > Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty
      > viruses.

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > starzgate_gurlz

      > [This message contained attachments]

      > Message: 4
      >    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:37:17 +1200 (NZST)
      >    From: Ding Dong
      > <freek_of_naturez2000@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: volume 46
      >
      > you can subscribe to it, i guess. there's no way at
      > all for me to get conan cuz i'm in NZ right now...

      === message truncated ===

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com

      starzgate_gurlz

    • Siraku The Demon Wolf
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2004

        sure the address is detectiveconan.com

      • Inu
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2004
          no. its caseclosed.com
        • Erika Narimatsu
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
            I know that detectiveconan.com is a legitimate website on Conan. I've
            seen it before, but I guess there are too many hits and the server that
            it was being hosted on forced the site to shut down.

            -Erika