I have a project the movie 8

  • raidan4560
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      Hi all
      how are you ?
      I want some translator(Japan-English) to work with us
      the project we will work is the movie 8
      I have the movie , and I cut to 4 parts : every part 30 minute
      Moreover, I want to every Translator to take one and Download and
      Translate to English (using Microsoft word or any editor)
      However , The editing and Timing I will do this
      and Don't worry about the hosting (we are a company for hosting
      (brastworld Team)
      and If you want to see some transtated for us
      Download this :
      http://www.sherrydetective.brastworld.com/download/lovethrill.zip
      http://www.sherrydetective.brastworld.com/download/windv2.zip

      AND Tell me your opinion
      In other hand , everything is okay now , I upload the four section
      for the movie8 in japanese and translated to japanese

      Please Let's work with team
      I will wait your reply
      for everyone accept to work with us please contact me at :
      pierre40002000@...

      Thanks for reading this message
      With best regards
      Pierre