Answer...

  • lily claudya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2004
      To all...
      Oh my god!!! You all are really good at this. Yes, yes, yes!!! The answer is her psycologist, YAmazaki Yurie. Why? Because her room number is 16. It will be far for her to get into Miura's room right. What if she(the murder)took Miura's key bafore the day the case was happened, and give back her own key. But the key is a key that cannot being....what to say.......urm.......cannot be sapparated to it's room number. But she gave back her key to the counter and said it was MIura's key. But how??? Well it's very simple. How about turn around Yamazaki Yurie's room number, 16. It will be 91!!! If the number 1 is not like this=| and it is like this=1, she can't do anything to kill Miura. And YAmazaki Yurie has a scratch on her hand right. That is because normal people who does'nt know how to use a gun will get this scratch. Than on the gun which was used to kill Miura will get Yamazaki Yurie's blood. that's the proof.

      How? I made up this case for 3 days thinking how, how how. I made this on my own. Apparantly I know about the scratch because my grandfather was a police and he always said to me "You must need to know how to use a gun more than only firing it. Or you'll get a slight scratch on your hand." he said he also got the scratch when he was learning on how to become a cop. So it finish. Now i'm thinking the 2nd case. I'll tell you when I got it. Okay. Sayonara.
    • Angelica Jallorina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2004
        Yehey!! We're right, right!!! Thanks for the case.. hope u make up the second one as soon as possible!!