Happy Birthday to Shinichi!!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      Well, according to my calculation, this should be his 26th birthday (I
      assumed his DoB be 4 May 1978), but then...

      It's close to midnight in Japan, so anyway! Anyway!

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

    • Abigail Misalucha
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        Happy Birthday Shinichi!!!!!!!!!

        Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
        Well, according to my calculation, this should be his 26th birthday (I
        assumed his DoB be 4 May 1978), but then...

        It's close to midnight in Japan, so anyway! Anyway!

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

        Caritas Optimus Veritas
          Love   Ideal   Truth

      • Angelica Jallorina
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2004
          Happy, happy, happy b-day Shin-kun!!!!!!!!!!!

          May you have more b-days to come!!!

          Abigail Misalucha <abi_miraitrunks07@...> wrote:
          Happy Birthday Shinichi!!!!!!!!!

          Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
          Well, according to my calculation, this should be his 26th birthday (I
          assumed his DoB be 4 May 1978), but then...

          It's close to midnight in Japan, so anyway! Anyway!

          --
          Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

          Caritas Optimus Veritas
            Love   Ideal   Truth

        • Elizabeth L. Knight
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2004
            Though a little late (after 2 days), I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            Shinichi-kun!!!!!!!!!
            ~Elizabeth~

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...>