A case for you...

  • lily claudya
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2004
      On my last mail nobody answered my 'cute sentences' question...
      Anybody know?! It's so simple. The answer is "CONAN IS THE BEST'!!!
      That's all. Okay, wanna find out how??? Answer this first.
      Takashi Miura was killedby a gun in her appartment. Her appartment number is 91.
      The suspects are:
      KImisawa Leona - MIura's best friend. Same appartment building. Her appartment number is 32. No alibi. Miura flirt with Leona's boyfriend umtil they broke up. She has a scratch on her neck. She said she fell down.
      Yamazaki Yurie - Miura's Phsycologist. No alibi. If Miura died, she'll get all Miura's estate and property because Miura did'nt have any family and Yurie is the nearest 'family' to her. her appartment number is 16. She got a scratch on her hand.
      Yuruzuyo Kaiba - MIura's x-boyfriend. No alibi. He hated Miura because she did'nt help her during Kaiba's mother was sick. And she died two month ago. His appartment number is 93.
      Clue-
      1- All of them knows how to use a gun.
      2- A person who don't know how to use a gun will get a slight scrath.
      3- All of them has no Miura's appartment key except Kaiba.
      4- Yurie always took the 2nd key on the counter to get in Miura's house but she gave it back after using it.

      So, how it is??? Try to find the answer but carefull. Read it slowly and all of you my clever friends, GOOD LUCK. ;-p
    • Angelica Jallorina
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2004
        Ouch man.. quite hard eh? Hehehhe.. people c'mon this is a very interesting case.. so? wat do u all think, huh?

        Lily-san, this  is really a very cool case.. did u made this? Huh? Where'd you got it? I don't have really an exact answer yet but i guess that it's her psychologist.. Yamazaki Yurie.. umm... is dat ryt?

        To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        From: Ding Dong
        Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:05:47 +1200 (NZST)
        Subject: Re: [conan] Questions

        1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?
        SHE---?Shinichi is a HE btw. But..no I don't think so.
        I think he says that he cared for her. but he never
        said LOVE.

        2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
        Kazuha???
        The fact that they grew up together and Kazuha is
        always clinging to him..? I suppose not. It's probably
        Kazuha
        3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
        HAH! Depends, if she stays a kid for ten years and
        grows up then it's probably Shinichi. But most likely
        it's either Shinichi or Mitsuhiko.
        4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
        who is 10 years older than her?
        Maybe she likes older guys.
        5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
        It's obvious isnt it? He has a crush on Haibara
        6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
        Same age, probably late 30-s
        7- How old is Haibara?
        Probably same age with Shinichi or a year older.
        Maximum, it's two years older than shinichi.
        8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
        himself and had found the answer all by himself?
        Not that I know of.
        9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
        Both are equal. they complement each other.
        10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
        form?
        It's up for Gosho to know and you to find out. And he
        probably haven't have any plans yet.

        Bottomline : If you read the comics then this answers
        should be obvious.

        --- lily

        claudya <claudya@...> wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        I have some questions;

        1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?(Not showing
        but saying to
           anybody, OKAY!)
        2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
        Kazuha???
           (I hope it is Kazuha)
        3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
        4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
        who is 10 years
           older than her?
        5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
        6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
        7- How old is Haibara?
        8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
        himself and had
           found the answer all by himself?
        9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
        10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
        form?

        Okay, thats it. I hope you all can get the answer. and
        try this.

        Third letter in alphabets,
        An egg
        Initial of nominate,
        After Z
        Initial of nerd
        Initial of initial
        On your keyboard, after A
        take the big letter: Takuya, kimiHura, rEmi
        Opposite of d
        Opposite of 3
        On your keyboard, before D
        T.

        Plus all the letters and you'll get a very cute
        sentences. Good luck.

        Terms of Service.

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
        > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        > From: "ran mouri" <myshahin87@...>
        > Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:20:15 +0200
        > Subject: RE: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
        > with Shinichi/Conan?

        ---------------------------------

        hellow
        can anybody send me some pictures for haibara , conan
        , shainichi and ran
        ..... please

        >From: penpenshinigami@...
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love with
        Shinichi/Conan?
        >Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 05:06:38 EST
        >
        >but at the same time, shinichi did promise to
        protect/b there for haibara
        >no
        >matter what happens.... is like askin' shinichi which
        one he will save if
        >both
        >haibara and ran are drowning in the ocean....
        >
        >In a message dated 3/27/04 1:59:56 AM Pacific
        Standard Time,
        >chaa26@...
        >writes:
        >
        > > well if you read vol... umm which was it 36 or 37
        > > about the crazy bomber.. which involved miwa (old
        > > memory of her past love which got killed in a same
        > > bomb incident) and takagi officer.
        > > i think it showed us clearly enough how strong
        > > shinichi felt about ran..
        > > well it was quite obvious time to time that how
        > > shinichi or conan really cares for ran..
        > > honestly, im not that fond of ran, so i m so envy
        > > see how shinichi actually cares about and loves
        ran..

        wrote:
        > > >Claudya wrote this:
        > > >Shiho/Ai is a misterious girl. It's imposible to
        > > >read her mind. Only gosho Aoyama knows her.(of
        > > >course, he's the one who create her) Ran does
        love
        > > >Shinichi very much. But do Shinichi loves her.
        > > >Shinichi only said that he cares 4 her only. Did
        > > >Shinichi said he loves Ran? Does anything said
        that
        > > >he loves her??? So, I think reading Shinichi's
        mind
        > > >is more difficult than Shiho's. And I think Shiho
        is
        > > >best for Shinichi. And I got one thing to say.
        But
        > > >only people who watch Cardcaptor Sakura could
        > > >understand. In CCS Sakura and Syaoran is a
        couple.
        > > >MAny people short cut it to S+S. And
        Shinichi+Shiho

        wrote:

        > > >ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
        > > >http://www.conanmania.com
        > > >

        > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

        > > >ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
        > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        > > >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
        > > >Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:40:16 -0800
        > > >Subject: Re: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
        > > >with Shinichi/Conan?
        > > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Or Ran might be playing along with Conan because
        > > that's what he thinks
        > > is the best for her. It's obvious that Conan wants
        > > protect Ran, but
        > > whether or not she agrees is a different question.
        > >

        > > On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:56 PM, Ding Dong wrote:
        > >
        > > >You know like how they always say, if you love
        > > someone
        > > >then you will hope for that someone to be happy.
        > > >guess Shiho realises that she probably cannot
        ever
        > > >have Shinichi because he's only in love with Ran.
        So
        > > >she made a temporary antidote for Shinichi, you
        > > know,
        > > >to give him a chance with Ran.
        > > >See? If Ran really was in love with Shinichi or
        vice
        > > >versa, then they would want to face this problem
        > > >together. Still..it makes you wonder,even if
        Conan
        > > >does something to "throw Ran off the track", and
        if
        > > >Ran knows Shinichi really well then why does she
        not
        > > >confront Conan about it? The only time I saw Ran
        > > >confront Conan about him being Shinichi was in
        Vol.7

        wrote:
        > > >---------------------------------
        > > >There were several moments when Ran suspected
        Conan
        > > >was really Shinichi
        > > >and she would express this to him indirectly
        which
        > > >would cause Conan to
        > > >do something to throw her off his track. I think
        Ran
        > > >really wants to be
        > > >there for him and support him during his crisis,
        but
        > > >Conan simply won't
        > > >let her because of his fear that the black
        > > >organization would use her
        > > >against him.
        > > >
        > > >Shiho is more like the type to be a loner, but
        this
        > > >could be because of
        > > >the way she grew up and not necessarily her true
        > > >personality. Her
        > > >sister was murdered and she was forced to work
        for
        > > the
        > > >black
        > > >organization. Shiho knew that there her chance
        that
        > > >she would die
        > > >instead of turning in a small kid was higher, but
        > > she
        > > >was willing to
        > > >take that chance to get away. She does seem to
        have
        > > >some sort of
        > > >ulterior motive, but what, I don't know. If she
        is
        > > in
        > > >love with Conan,
        > > >she would have serious competition with Ran. The
        > > >episode where Shinichi
        > > >returned to his original form thanks to Haibara's
        > > new
        > > >drug, the effect
        > > >didn't last. She even knew exactly when Shinichi
        > > >reverts to Conan.
        > > >Normally you don't know how long a drug stays in
        the
        > > >body, and
        > > >obviously the drug that reversed Shinichi's age
        is
        > > >still affecting him.
        > > >That makes me wonder if she knew something... is
        she
        > > >using Shinichi as
        > > >a guinea pig? Or as a pawn expecting the black
        > > >organization to hear
        > > >about Shinichi's return? Or even to test
        Shinichi's
        > > >love for Ran? (The
        > > >last one I highly doubt) If she did love Conan,
        I'm
        > > >not sure she would
        > > >give such an experimental drug on him like
        that...

        > > >Anyways, gotta go...
        > > >
        > > >-Erika

        > > >Shiho have not
        might
        > > be
        > > >a good chance
        > > one
        > > >that
        > > >should have
        > > >clues that Shiho
        > > >definitely she

        > > <gembel@y...>
        > > >there's something

        > > >their yard..
        face
        > > >to face,.. and
        > > >facing to close)
        > > >the train.

        > > ><conanchristie@e...>
        Shiho-Ai
        > > >has lived in the
        know
        > > if
        > > >he treated

        crush,
        > > >let alone if

        > > >at least). I

        think

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

        > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
        > > http://www.conanmania.com

        > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
        time.
        > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        > >

        > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
        > > http://www.conanmania.com
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months
        FREE*

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com

      • nabilah deres
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2004
          i think the murder is yamazuki yurie.....miura's psychologist.....but i hope someone who know the answer...please tell me the exact answer...coz..its quite interesting case n i want to know it

          To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          From: Ding Dong
          Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:05:47 +1200 (NZST)

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------

          wrote:
> [...]
          > > >

          > > >Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
          > > Movies.
          > > >http://au.movies.yahoo.com
          > > >

          > > >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > > >---------------------~-->
          > > >Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
          > > Epson, Canon or Lexmark
          > > >Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or
          > > more to the US &
          > > >Canada.
          > > >http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

          > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
          > > http://www.conanmania.com

          > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
          time.
          > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          > >

          > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
          > > http://www.conanmania.com
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months

        • Elizabeth L. Knight
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2004
            I'll put the answer as either Yurie or Kaiba. But it seems a lot like
            Kaiba to me... No scratch, no 93 of the room, has a key to Miura's
            appartment... What do YOU guys think? I think it's Kaiba... maybe
            Yurie? Argh!!!!
            ~Elizabeth~

            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2004
              Lily-san.. cmon tell us the answer.. please... i'm begging you

              To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              From: Ding Dong
              Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:05:47 +1200 (NZST)

              ---------------------------------

              ---------------------------------

              wrote:
> [...]
              > > >

              > > >Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo!
              > > Movies.
              > > >http://au.movies.yahoo.com
              > > >

              > > >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > > >---------------------~-->
              > > >Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
              > > Epson, Canon or Lexmark
              > > >Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or
              > > more to the US &
              > > >Canada.
              > > >http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

              > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
              > > http://www.conanmania.com

              > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
              time.
              > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
              > >

              > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
              > > http://www.conanmania.com
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months

            • gembel
              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2004
                "the murderer is YOU!" * pointed Yamazaki Yurie, "you have scratch
                in your hand!"