Re: [conan] Questions

  • Ding Dong
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 25, 2004
      1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?
      SHE---?Shinichi is a HE btw. But..no I don't think so.
      I think he says that he cared for her. but he never
      said LOVE.

      2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
      Kazuha???
      The fact that they grew up together and Kazuha is
      always clinging to him..? I suppose not. It's probably
      Kazuha
      3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
      HAH! Depends, if she stays a kid for ten years and
      grows up then it's probably Shinichi. But most likely
      it's either Shinichi or Mitsuhiko.
      4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
      who is 10 years older than her?
      Maybe she likes older guys.
      5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
      It's obvious isnt it? He has a crush on Haibara
      6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
      Same age, probably late 30-s
      7- How old is Haibara?
      Probably same age with Shinichi or a year older.
      Maximum, it's two years older than shinichi.
      8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
      himself and had found the answer all by himself?
      Not that I know of.
      9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
      Both are equal. they complement each other.
      10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
      form?
      It's up for Gosho to know and you to find out. And he
      probably haven't have any plans yet.

      Bottomline : If you read the comics then this answers
      should be obvious.

      --- lily

      claudya <claudya@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      I have some questions;

      1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?(Not showing
      but saying to
      anybody, OKAY!)
      2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
      Kazuha???
      (I hope it is Kazuha)
      3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
      4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
      who is 10 years
      older than her?
      5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
      6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
      7- How old is Haibara?
      8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
      himself and had
      found the answer all by himself?
      9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
      10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
      form?

      Okay, thats it. I hope you all can get the answer. and
      try this.

      Third letter in alphabets,
      An egg
      Initial of nominate,
      After Z
      Initial of nerd
      Initial of initial
      On your keyboard, after A
      take the big letter: Takuya, kimiHura, rEmi
      Opposite of d
      Opposite of 3
      On your keyboard, before D
      T.

      Plus all the letters and you'll get a very cute
      sentences. Good luck.

      Terms of Service.

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
      > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > From: "ran mouri" <myshahin87@...>
      > Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:20:15 +0200
      > Subject: RE: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
      > with Shinichi/Conan?

      ---------------------------------

      hellow
      can anybody send me some pictures for haibara , conan
      , shainichi and ran
      ..... please

      >From: penpenshinigami@...
      >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love with
      Shinichi/Conan?
      >Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 05:06:38 EST
      >
      >but at the same time, shinichi did promise to
      protect/b there for haibara
      >no
      >matter what happens.... is like askin' shinichi which
      one he will save if
      >both
      >haibara and ran are drowning in the ocean....
      >
      >In a message dated 3/27/04 1:59:56 AM Pacific
      Standard Time,
      >chaa26@...
      >writes:
      >
      > > well if you read vol... umm which was it 36 or 37
      > > about the crazy bomber.. which involved miwa (old
      > > memory of her past love which got killed in a same
      > > bomb incident) and takagi officer.
      > > i think it showed us clearly enough how strong
      > > shinichi felt about ran..
      > > well it was quite obvious time to time that how
      > > shinichi or conan really cares for ran..
      > > honestly, im not that fond of ran, so i m so envy
      > > see how shinichi actually cares about and loves
      ran..

      wrote:
      > > >Claudya wrote this:
      > > >Shiho/Ai is a misterious girl. It's imposible to
      > > >read her mind. Only gosho Aoyama knows her.(of
      > > >course, he's the one who create her) Ran does
      love
      > > >Shinichi very much. But do Shinichi loves her.
      > > >Shinichi only said that he cares 4 her only. Did
      > > >Shinichi said he loves Ran? Does anything said
      that
      > > >he loves her??? So, I think reading Shinichi's
      mind
      > > >is more difficult than Shiho's. And I think Shiho
      is
      > > >best for Shinichi. And I got one thing to say.
      But
      > > >only people who watch Cardcaptor Sakura could
      > > >understand. In CCS Sakura and Syaoran is a
      couple.
      > > >MAny people short cut it to S+S. And
      Shinichi+Shiho

      wrote:

      > > >ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > >http://www.conanmania.com
      > > >

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > >ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
      > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > > >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
      > > >Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:40:16 -0800
      > > >Subject: Re: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
      > > >with Shinichi/Conan?
      > > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Or Ran might be playing along with Conan because
      > > that's what he thinks
      > > is the best for her. It's obvious that Conan wants
      > > protect Ran, but
      > > whether or not she agrees is a different question.
      > >

      > > On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:56 PM, Ding Dong wrote:
      > >
      > > >You know like how they always say, if you love
      > > someone
      > > >then you will hope for that someone to be happy.
      > > >guess Shiho realises that she probably cannot
      ever
      > > >have Shinichi because he's only in love with Ran.
      So
      > > >she made a temporary antidote for Shinichi, you
      > > know,
      > > >to give him a chance with Ran.
      > > >See? If Ran really was in love with Shinichi or
      vice
      > > >versa, then they would want to face this problem
      > > >together. Still..it makes you wonder,even if
      Conan
      > > >does something to "throw Ran off the track", and
      if
      > > >Ran knows Shinichi really well then why does she
      not
      > > >confront Conan about it? The only time I saw Ran
      > > >confront Conan about him being Shinichi was in
      Vol.7

      wrote:
      > > >---------------------------------
      > > >There were several moments when Ran suspected
      Conan
      > > >was really Shinichi
      > > >and she would express this to him indirectly
      which
      > > >would cause Conan to
      > > >do something to throw her off his track. I think
      Ran
      > > >really wants to be
      > > >there for him and support him during his crisis,
      but
      > > >Conan simply won't
      > > >let her because of his fear that the black
      > > >organization would use her
      > > >against him.
      > > >
      > > >Shiho is more like the type to be a loner, but
      this
      > > >could be because of
      > > >the way she grew up and not necessarily her true
      > > >personality. Her
      > > >sister was murdered and she was forced to work
      for
      > > the
      > > >black
      > > >organization. Shiho knew that there her chance
      that
      > > >she would die
      > > >instead of turning in a small kid was higher, but
      > > she
      > > >was willing to
      > > >take that chance to get away. She does seem to
      have
      > > >some sort of
      > > >ulterior motive, but what, I don't know. If she
      is
      > > in
      > > >love with Conan,
      > > >she would have serious competition with Ran. The
      > > >episode where Shinichi
      > > >returned to his original form thanks to Haibara's
      > > new
      > > >drug, the effect
      > > >didn't last. She even knew exactly when Shinichi
      > > >reverts to Conan.
      > > >Normally you don't know how long a drug stays in
      the
      > > >body, and
      > > >obviously the drug that reversed Shinichi's age
      is
      > > >still affecting him.
      > > >That makes me wonder if she knew something... is
      she
      > > >using Shinichi as
      > > >a guinea pig? Or as a pawn expecting the black
      > > >organization to hear
      > > >about Shinichi's return? Or even to test
      Shinichi's
      > > >love for Ran? (The
      > > >last one I highly doubt) If she did love Conan,
      I'm
      > > >not sure she would
      > > >give such an experimental drug on him like
      that...

      > > >Anyways, gotta go...
      > > >
      > > >-Erika

      or
      > > >Shiho have not
      might
      > > be
      > > >a good chance
      > > one
      > > >that
      she
      > > >should have
      > > >clues that Shiho
      > > >definitely she

      > > <gembel@y...>
      if
      > > >there's something

      > > >their yard..
      face
      > > >to face,.. and
      > > >facing to close)
      on
      > > >the train.

      > > ><conanchristie@e...>
      Shiho-Ai
      > > >has lived in the
      know
      > > if
      > > >he treated

      crush,
      > > >let alone if

      me
      > > >at least). I

      think
      > > >that Gosho
      > > >Shinichi/Conan. I dont
      one

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

      > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > http://www.conanmania.com

      > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
      time.
      > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      > >

      > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > http://www.conanmania.com
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months
      FREE*

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com