Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love with Shinichi/Conan?

  • Elizabeth L. Knight
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 28, 2004
      I think that Shiho might have a liking for Conan because he is
      responsible and she knows that she can count on him. That happened
      ever since her sister died. Well, I don't agree that Conan-Shinichi
      will LOVE Shiho because he loves Ran. Watch the 4th movie please...
      Conan DID express his love for Ran, though she lost her memory. Come
      on, Conan jumped into the track just to pull Ran out before being hit
      (then squashed) by the train. Would Conan do the same to Shiho? He
      might think (for a second) twice. It's obvious that Shinichi (in Vol
      26) took Ran to the restaurant (and then the table) where his dad
      proposed his mom. Not to say Shinichi was going to propose, but it's
      more like an affectionate showing that Ran means a lot to him. Don't
      forget, not ALL guys are romantic, like Shinichi (and Heiji, if you
      like it).
      I agree that Conan should've told the truth to Ran because as a
      couple (or a lover), they should share each other's problems. But
      it's not that easy as Conan knows that Ran will be in very DEEP
      trouble if she knows about it. Besides, I wonder if Ran wants to use
      him as a punching-bag if she found out. ^_~ Ouch, that must have
      hurt! >.< Just kidding. And I think (and agree) that Shiho might be
      jealous of Ran (at some point). In one of the vol (where it involves
      the Fishemen-case, and where Shiho officially introduced herself to
      Ran), we read that Shiho was talking about a shark and a dolphin.
      Well, I concluded that Shiho meant that Ran is the dolphin (who is
      loved by all) while she herself is the shark (who is not liked by
      many). Go ahead and consider.
      And whoever wrote that Shiho should be with Conan ALL BECAUSE of
      CCS should be hanged! Ok, kidding. But please don't put it in that
      way just because Shoran and Sakura has the S+S. It makes no sense at
      all in any way. We can only conclude that Shiho has a crush on Conan
      (because he is the next person you can count on) and that Conan LOVES
      and CARES for Ran. Conan might not know that Shiho has feelings for
      him but I think that whenever he sensed it, Shiho just sort of brush
      her comments on him aside.
      All in all, I think that Shiho might just keep her feelings to
      herself and just watch from aside. Well, thanks to whoever that said
      that Shiho called her sister and said that she's going to the tower.
      Because all along I thought she was talking to the BO (since it's in
      Jap and my Chinese is not so fluent). Can anyone care to explain more
      about the 5th movie on the Shiho-phone thingy? Thanks! Ja ne...
      ~Elizabeth~
    • melissa sahril
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 28, 2004
        hey i like soooo agree with u
        what title is the 5th movie???

        "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • B. E. Hendrawan
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 28, 2004
          Hm... let's see. Shiho was talking to her sister's answering machine,
          because she misses her so much. I'm not quite remember, but somehow, Gin and
          vodka had something to do with shiho's sister's house, so they went there
          and they hear shiho talking to the answering machine but suddenly conan cut
          off the phone and delete the recording.
          That is all I can recall. Must dig my CDs to watch it again.

          ______
          Hendra

          "Elizabeth L. Knight" <twenty2ndcentury@...> wrote:
          > Can anyone care to explain more
          > about the 5th movie on the Shiho-phone thingy? Thanks! Ja ne...
          > ~Elizabeth~
        • cecil
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 28, 2004
            well he did say that he will protect ai.. its because
            that there is no one else there for ai except
            shinichi.. for being under the same condition and at
            this time there is no one whom ai could depend on..
            and of course, shinichi wont leave ai alone will he?
            noone in shinichis position would not say that he will
            protect ai no matter what wouldnt he?
            and as someone who is like a knight of justice or hero
            like shinichi wont do anything like running away and
            leaving ai behind right?
            same if something bad happened to ayumi cs.
            well if ai and ran were drowning in the ocean, he with
            his genius head will try to find a way to save both
            even that would cost his own life
            but in my personal opinion, he might as well go saving
            ran first.. hehe]

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html