Re: Question

  • Elizabeth L. Knight
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2004
      I'm from Seremban. Not sure if it's out here yet. Hope my brother is
      smart enough to check it today when he goes for basketball. Well, in
      the Yahoo! Only One Truth group has the Jap version of Vol 44. Pretty
      cool! Just to give you people a tick. NO HARM! Kaito Kid is BACK! Bye!

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Cutie <cutegirl_westlife@y...> wrote:
      > Me ??? I'm in Selangor. I just read it today(onli half the book).
      Haha, but I'm kind of slow bcoz I know I will have to wait for a
      looooooonnnnnnngggg time b4 the next vol is out. I'm still wondering
      whether I should finish it or I should save it for other time.
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmm (again) . Which state are you in, Roland???

      > Roland Yeo <hkindaichi_rywc@y...> wrote:
      > yes, vol 44 just out yesterday. which state u r in?
      >
      > Cutie <cutegirl_westlife@y...> wrote: NOO!!!!!!! now in Malaysia
      already had number 44!!! haha
      > we're kinda of fast don't we???
      > Oh n I mean in malays version.
      > chinese also 44 already if im not mistaken.
      > But i wonder wat took Aoyama so long???
      > Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
      >

      > Roland Yeo <hkindaichi_rywc@y...> wrote:
      > it is vol 43 in malaysia now. it's had been month but still no new
      one. i thought it just end like that. anybody know when it will end?

      > Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@e...> wrote: There are 44 volumes in
      Japan, I believe. The latest one was released a
      > few weeks ago.
      >
      > -Erika
      >
      > On Feb 22, 2004, at 5:01 PM, Roland Yeo wrote:
      >
      > What is the newest conan manga now? doesn't matter in which country.

      > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
      today! Download Messenger Now

      > Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Click Here

      Service.