New poll for conan

  • conan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 113 , Jan 8, 2004
      conan group:

      Now that you know what the 8th movie is
      about (those who don't...FIND OUT NOW
      or else don't vote [minor spoilers])
      what do you expect from it?

      o Lots of Kaitou KID!!!!
      o Kaitou as Shinichi
      o Shinichi confesses to Ran about the truth
      o A plane crash leaving our beloved characters trapped on a murder island
      o Pandora Gem
      o Shinichi finds out who KID is
      o A full set of Detective Boys
      o Ran says she won't wait for Shinichi any longer
      o Why would I care?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Iza tiada
      Message 113 of 113 , Dec 4, 2006
        i think...shinichi treat haibara n ayumi as a friend. n ran, shinichi always by her side, they r close between each other n hv such a beautiful memories together. its hard to let go your first love ofcourse, especially 4 both ran n shinichi.