Re: Where are you all?

  • Cherie Ponsuwanna
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
      > It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
      > quite group is nothing good...

      Well, it's not my holiday time yet however. I'm in the middle of my midterm
      examination, trying to be familiar with those 20 amino acids. ^ ^

      I've heard about the 2-hour New Year special episode of Conan that it will be
      the Ghost Ship case from manga vol.42. Geez, I can't help hoping to see it!!
      ^_^ I think the quality of anime version of Conan has been improved a lot. It
      looks much better than it previously was to me. That would be great to see the
      Ghost Ship case in action.

      I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
      fandom. ^_~

      And lastly, I drew a picture of the Detective Boys celebrating Christmas. Wish
      everyone a happy holidays. ^ ^

      http://www.thai.net/manami/std-xmas.jpg

      (Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
      world ^ ^ )
      Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
      indeed.
      Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
      Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
      Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
      Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
      Santa beard on Conan's face)
      Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

      Cherie
      (also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Angelica Jallorina
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
        Elow!

        My fellow Conan fans, I seek a great advice from you.. can you please tell me, where to find DC here in US.. anyhting can help..

        Arigatou-minna-san!

        Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
        It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
        quite group is nothing good...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
          It depends what type of Conan you're referring to...

          --
          Samuel Curtis, Shinichohirokian.
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
            Cherie Ponsuwanna wrote:

            >I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
            >fandom. ^_~

            Thanks. The "old people" left few now... you should not that Jessica
            Romero threw all her manga away... O_O (She's a more disturbed person
            thanyou guessed, you see...)

            >(Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
            >world ^ ^ )
            >Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
            >indeed.

            Ai sounded more like his stepfather (Agasa)...

            >Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
            >Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
            >Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
            >Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
            >Santa beard on Conan's face)
            >Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

            Conan and Ai= Serious people. But, well, just look at me for this
            regard... ::sweatdrops::

            >Cherie
            >(also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

            Do you fear being shot by him for that...?

            --
            Samuel Curtis, Shinichiohirokian.