Re: [conan] Where are you all?

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 22, 2003
      I'm at home, just relaxing away. Trying to knit presents for people :)

      I got an anime book of Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street
      part 2, but I don't have the first half :( They're hard to come by for
      some strange reason :(

      If anyone's bored and wanna chat, you might be able to catch me on irc

      irc.anime-chat.org
      #beika-cho
      port 6667

      -Erika

      On Dec 22, 2003, at 9:14 AM, Samuel Curtis wrote:

      > It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
      > quite group is nothing good...

    • Cherie Ponsuwanna
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
        > It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
        > quite group is nothing good...

        Well, it's not my holiday time yet however. I'm in the middle of my midterm
        examination, trying to be familiar with those 20 amino acids. ^ ^

        I've heard about the 2-hour New Year special episode of Conan that it will be
        the Ghost Ship case from manga vol.42. Geez, I can't help hoping to see it!!
        ^_^ I think the quality of anime version of Conan has been improved a lot. It
        looks much better than it previously was to me. That would be great to see the
        Ghost Ship case in action.

        I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
        fandom. ^_~

        And lastly, I drew a picture of the Detective Boys celebrating Christmas. Wish
        everyone a happy holidays. ^ ^

        http://www.thai.net/manami/std-xmas.jpg

        (Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
        world ^ ^ )
        Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
        indeed.
        Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
        Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
        Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
        Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
        Santa beard on Conan's face)
        Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

        Cherie
        (also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Angelica Jallorina
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
          Elow!

          My fellow Conan fans, I seek a great advice from you.. can you please tell me, where to find DC here in US.. anyhting can help..

          Arigatou-minna-san!

          Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
          It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
          quite group is nothing good...

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
            It depends what type of Conan you're referring to...

            --
            Samuel Curtis, Shinichohirokian.
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
              Cherie Ponsuwanna wrote:

              >I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
              >fandom. ^_~

              Thanks. The "old people" left few now... you should not that Jessica
              Romero threw all her manga away... O_O (She's a more disturbed person
              thanyou guessed, you see...)

              >(Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
              >world ^ ^ )
              >Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
              >indeed.

              Ai sounded more like his stepfather (Agasa)...

              >Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
              >Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
              >Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
              >Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
              >Santa beard on Conan's face)
              >Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

              Conan and Ai= Serious people. But, well, just look at me for this
              regard... ::sweatdrops::

              >Cherie
              >(also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

              Do you fear being shot by him for that...?

              --
              Samuel Curtis, Shinichiohirokian.