Not much Files.....TRULY disappointed...

  • Elizabeth L. Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2003
      I'm very disappointed that this site has not much Files or latest
      news. However, I'll be glad to tell you all some news. You all should
      know by now that the 8th movie is 'The Magician with Silver Wings'.
      And in the Only One Truth Yahoo! group, go to the Files section and
      click DCN453, it's the latest Manga scan of Kaito Kid; I think it'll
      be in vol 44. Ok, can I know where's LadyOrla??? ~Elizabeth~
    • muhammad zikri
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        why conanmania cannot be use anymore

        Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"