Re: [conan] Please read.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
      What site you mean? If you mean conanmania.com, I don't think the site
      owner is in actual control of this ml...

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert
      Shinichian superiority.

    • Heindy Kunady
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
        Wow, who's site is that? C'mon tell me! I want to get some conan musics also!

        Ooi Christine <dailyhermione@...> wrote:
        I really love your conan website,but can I download the movie of Detective Conan from there?I want to download it from your site because your site's very fun.If u have any picture of Detective Conan movie(exspecially Episode11), just put it there.Can I donload a full music in your website?

        PS:Your site is really fun !!!!!!!!!!Thanks.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        "come forth... oh ALMIGHTY GOD,
         say thy BLESS FOR US..."

        "let there be LIGHT