ReReality Check 7 -- the Kids and their Psychologies

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      (Note: this message concerned the "real kids" -- Ayumi, Genta and
      Mitsuhiko.)

      Kids are very suspectible to traumatic events, such as the death of
      someone.

      However, in Conan, we saw the DBs experienced all sorts of cases, murder
      includer and they had personally saw death. In such a case they should
      have received lessons and lessons of post-traumatic therapy-- but no,
      they didn't seem to have any in the series, yet they're still quite
      well-balanced. Is that possible?

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert
      Shinichian superiority.