Re: busy,busy,busy with conan the movie.

  • Simon C
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 15, 2003
      I haven't seen much of haibara because I've only seen part one and
      some of the moviedvds.
      She seems to be the more sensible one of her and Conan, being
      reasonably cautious.

      > I like all of conan's character except haibara. She is not cool but
      stupid.
      > I like ayumi too. I think everyone would cry when they were children
      > baratiakos <baratiakos@h...> wrote:
      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, lily claudya <claudya@d...> wrote:
      > > conan fans.
      > >
      > > you all are busy with conan the movie. i am soo bord cause why
      dont
      > we talk agout the character. i love
      conan,ran,shinichi,haibara,heiji
      > and kazuha. i dont like ayumi cause shes so greedy. always cry
      > whatever happen.
      > >

      > Not everyone is busy.I cannot own them,because ot will not be
      > purchased here,so I'm open to everything to chat about. I like

      Conan&Shinichi,Ai&Shiho,Ran,Eri,Yukiko,Yusako,Hiroshi,Jodie,Heiji,Kazu
      > ha,Satou und Takagi,Shiratori,Megure.Und als "Criminal Mastermind"
      > mag ich Chris auch
    • Angelina Hermanto
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17, 2003
        my favorite iz kaito kid and ai haibara!!!! They r so COOOL...!!!!Kyaaaaa....sometimes, i feel that they should get along ...u knoe...i also like shinichi, ran and heiji...^^

        lily claudya <claudya@...> wrote:
        conan fans.

        you all are busy with conan the movie. i am soo bord cause why dont we talk agout the character. i love conan,ran,shinichi,haibara,heiji and kazuha. i dont like ayumi cause shes so greedy. always cry whatever happen.
                                                                  claudya.

        To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Simon C"
        Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:53:38 -0000
        Subject: [conan] Re: using kazaa??

        I've used kazaa loads and never had a problem. You just need to be
        smart about what folders you set to share, and have a good firewall.
        I was going to try downloading the conan movies but at the mo I'm
        downloading to much.
        sc
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Heindy Kunady <d4rkc1ty@y...> wrote:
        > what??? kazaa can bring you many viruses. and that's one of the
        reasons your government don't allow you guys to use kazaa(i think so)
        coz kazaa can bring trojan, and can share even our most important
        files to others, such as, password, and so forth. but if  you really
        want the movie why don't you try to ask somebody who has it, to zip
        the movie and send it via email(i hope it is not big enough) to me.
        and i will try to post it in my website. well, that's about it! see
        ya!
        > d4rkc1ty is signing out!
        >
        > Angelina Hermanto <sherry_2444@y...> wrote:
        > hmmm....have anyone from here tried to download conan movies,
        including 7, at kazaa? i really wanted to try but s'pore dun allow us
        to use kazaa....so,can any one of you tell me wether the really iz
        conan movie there....if yes, i won't obey the rules....^^

        > ---------------------------------
        > Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE
        Yahoo! Messenger
        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > "come forth... oh ALMIGHTY GOD,
        >  say thy BLESS FOR US..."

        > "let there be LIGHT
        > to PURIFY all the SINS we made..."

        > "let there be SAVIOUR
        > to LIBERATE us from the APOCALYPSE..."

        > "...so that the JUDMENT
        > is NOT for us to TAKE"

        Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger
      • J. Chou
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2003
          The word 'stupid' targets intellectual ability, demonstrated or potential. From the fact that Haibara was able to create APTX-4869 at/before the age of 18, it is quite obvious that her intellectual capabilities far surpass that of an average person. Though it's all fictional, let's stop and think about this. An average person would not even begin college until the age of 18. After college (for sake of simplicity, let's assume this is a 4-year college), at 22, or even somewhere between starting and graduating from college, this average person begins work to create a toxin that leaves no trace whatsoever through research and testing, which will take this average person at least 10 years. You may argue that it is all due to her accelerated education, but extreme intelligence is essential to endure education such as that; merely surviving such education requires intelligence and potential not present in many people.
          The term 'cool' is an adjective that describes a person who isn't very friendly. Introverts are usually those who rarely speak and prefer to be alone.
          And yes, children all cry, but you do have to look at the reason.

          PyroKid
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 19, 2003
            I think that haibara is quite an intelligent person who keeps herself
            to herself.
            She isn't courageous usually because she doesn't see the reason to be
            so, "sacrificing yourself for people you don't know is just stupid"
            but she can be sometimes, usually when there's no other option.

            Ayumi is a typical girl with the boys following her around like
            lapdogs doing what she wants.

            I can't work out if she fancies Conan or not.
            sc