Conan on Fox

  • Simon C
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
      Did Detective Conan air on the FOX FAMILY CHANNEL in 2000-2001?
      I was under the impression it was only just getting translated and
      released.
      This site
      http://www.pazsaz.com/detconan.html
      thinks different.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
        That was a very, very old news from 2000-2001.

        Fox planned to buy Conan, yes, and was heavily rumoured about this then. But later they decide to cancel the contract,
        since they've found they couldn't do anything without excessive cuts.

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

      • Simon C
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
          Exactly what I thought, I was looking at the german release schedule
          and couldn't match it up to the original, I was wondering if they had
          picked some episodes but missed the gory ones.

          I still think that's what will happen with this latest one and by
          looking at the polls on here I think most people do.

          sc