Pls don't send me more conan stuff !! i didn't sign up for it !!!

  • Arif Afifuddin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003

      Hello all, well, i've been getting all these conan things and i didnt sign up for it. I read the comics but i don't need all these emailing cuz it just takes up my space. I have no idea who signed me up for this group mail and i don't know how to get out of it !! if any off u do, please let me know !!! i know conan rules !!! but i dont have time for this ! sowieee ppl !! laterz !!

      arif

      arididas@...