Conan News from Japan...

  • toma-chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      I tried sending this yesterday, but it hasn't shown up yet...

      I have a few things to report on from Japan. Monday's episode was the
      Torn Friendship first part(manga volumes 398-400). There was also a
      new ending song by Garnet Crow, but I didn't catch the name, as I was
      too busy watching the ending itself. Ran is running towards Shinichi
      who is in the Black Knight costume, but when she gets to him, he
      disappears. She turns to look, and sees Conan.

      Also, in the latest manga volume(Conan is on the cover with several
      color pics inside), Kazuha and Heiji have taken Kogoro, Ran and Conan
      to a baseball game(it actually fits into real time, since the Osaka
      Tigers are set to play in the Japanese Baseball playoffs... ^-^),
      while there, they get a phone message from someone(Conan and Heiji
      find an abandoned cel phone) from someone challenging them. I think
      it's a serial arsonist/murderer, because when Heiji is looking
      outside the stadium, behind him is an apartment complex on fire...

      Toma-chan