Questions...

  • anime_maniac_15
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hey

      Just some DC/MK questions:

      1. What's the name of Agasa's first love? (I think around manga 40)

      2. What is Megure's nickname when he was young?

      3. How much damage in yen has KID caused?

      I don't thik Megure's nickname was mentioned in the manga, but don't know about
      the damage in yens. Help very much appreciated. ^^
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2003
        anime_maniac_15 wrote:

        > 3. How much damage in yen has KID caused?

        According to the 3rd Movie, Nakamori (Kid's main rival), Kid caused the damages of
        38.725 billion yen.

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian
        superiority.

      • sunny85ch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2003
          what did he do to cause this much damage?!?!?!?!?!?

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2003
            sunny85ch wrote:

            > what did he do to cause this much damage?!?!?!?!?!?

            His Dad included. Kaito didn't stolen much, IMO...
            --
            Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

          • Mia Strawberry
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 2003
              wat?! where did KID cause all this trouble?! if it is from the movies u hav to tell me.. if it is from the book.... tell me which volume.. if it from vol 37 and onwards DNT TELL ME!!

              -Heiji4eva!!

              wrote:

              > anime_maniac_15 wrote:
              >
              > > 3. How much damage in yen has KID caused?
              > >

              > According to the 3rd Movie, Nakamori (Kid's main rival), Kid caused
              the damages of
              > 38.725 billion yen.
              >
              > --
              > Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert
              Shinichian
              > superiority.
              >
              > Caritas Optimus Veritas
              >   Love   Ideal   Truth

              illa-sama

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 22, 2003
                Mia Strawberry wrote:

                > wat?! where did KID cause all this trouble?! if it is from the movies
                > u hav to tell me.. if it is from the book.... tell me which volume..
                > if it from vol 37 and onwards DNT TELL ME!! -Heiji4eva!![Image]

                Did you read below? Movie 3, in the press meeting held by Nakamori.