Little help here!

  • sunny vo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Maybe I've mistaken, but...

      Will the forty-first episode of conan ever come out???

      It's taking forever.

      I don't watch episodes of conan on television, and I know that they're not any different than the comics themselves.

      But maybe it's because the translation and republishing of Conan the detective system is slower in Vietnam than it is in other countries. But I'm dying to read the next episode.

      Can anyone in the club mail me privately and answer this question?

      Sincerely,
      Best wishes to club members,
      Sunny (wendygreen)