stop fucking sen dme conan msg

  • Monkey Kong
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2003
      this is very annoying

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2003
        Well, if you were smart enough or actually literate, you might have noticed
        the options under the Conan group of Yahoogroups that allow you to
        unsubscribe from the mailing list (when you're logged in). It's your own
        fault you didn't read the part that says "you may unsubscribe at any time by
        doing any of the following:...", not ours, so ask in a civilized fashion,
        and try to pretend that you have manners.

      • Shiniki Kudo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2003
          Monkey Kong-san,

          if you don't want any msg sent to your account, please change your yahoo
          groups setting or leave the group? Sorry to say, but someone who doesn't
          want to read conan msg should not be in the ML at all...

          >From: "Monkey Kong" <rottenapple747@...>
          >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [conan] stop fucking sen dme conan msg
          >Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:16:56 +0000
          >

          >this is very annoying

        • ?? ??
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4 6:17 AM
            >From: "Shiniki Kudo" <kaitokido@...>
            >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [conan] stop fucking sen dme conan msg
            >Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:50:19 +0900
            >

            >Monkey Kong-san,
            >
            >if you don't want any msg sent to your account, please change your yahoo
            >groups setting or leave the group? Sorry to say, but someone who doesn't
            >want to read conan msg should not be in the ML at all...
            >

            > >From: "Monkey Kong" <rottenapple747@...>
            > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [conan] stop fucking sen dme conan msg
            > >Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:16:56 +0000
            > >

            > >this is very annoying

            Read here.
            Excuse me! I don't mean to be rude but, i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE
            TALKING ABOUT! PLease reply and tell me what.
            If it is about the canan stuff that someone sent to me, I tell you I did not
            have time to read them all! I did go online in about 1 or 2 months already!
            If not please reply to me and tell me what.