shinichi's rebirth

  • Mark Ramos
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2003
      for the previous poll "what would ran do if she finds
      out that conan is shinichi?", i think you may find the
      answer in the manga shinichi's rebirth vol. 26
      although Ai pretended as conan.

      "How often have I said to you that when you have
      eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
      improbable must be the truth?" --sherlock holmes, the
      sign of four

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • sunny85ch
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2003
        how does she react? could u plese tell me, cause I won`t be able to
        buy this one till in june 2004. thx
        fantagal

        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Mark Ramos <macgellar@y...> wrote:
        > for the previous poll "what would ran do if she finds
        > out that conan is shinichi?", i think you may find the
        > answer in the manga shinichi's rebirth vol. 26
        > although Ai pretended as conan.
        >
        > "How often have I said to you that when you have
        > eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
        > improbable must be the truth?" --sherlock holmes, the
        > sign of four

        > http://search.yahoo.com
      • Mark Ramos
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2003
          if i tell you then there won't be a surprise anymore. let's just say the meeting was very unexpected.  even heiji was surprised.
          ---mac
          sunny85ch <sunny85ch@...> wrote:

          how does she react? could u plese tell me, cause I won`t be able to
          buy this one till in june 2004. thx
          fantagal

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Mark Ramos <macgellar@y...> wrote:
          > for the previous poll "what would ran do if she finds
          > out that conan is shinichi?", i think you may find the
          > answer in the manga shinichi's rebirth vol. 26
          > although Ai pretended as conan.
          >
          > "How often have I said to you that when you have
          > eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
          > improbable must be the truth?" --sherlock holmes, the
          > sign of four

          > http://search.yahoo.com

        • chrisjarkace
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
            well thnks to the one who replied in my prob regarding ep51 but
            nweiz, id like to ask which site could i found a scan of the so-
            called shinichi's rebirth? ive found a couple but unfortunately the
            site was already down thnx!!!
          • v1cky84
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
              Shinichi's rebirth should be on Manga 26 file 1-7 and you can find
              the scan here: http://mangaviewer.vrwarp.com/
              have fun reading it.
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chrisjarkace" <chrisjarkace@y...>