Poll of Fav Anime Characters in Japan

  • jessica_h_73
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      I just saw this at AnimeNation.com:

      The Daily Yomiuri (an English language newspaper in Japan) ran a
      story in its April 10th edition, entitled "Boys will be Lupin III,
      girls will be Fujiko", about an anime survey taken by Nikkei
      Entertainment Magazine. According to the survey of 10,000 Japanese
      adults, the most popular male anime characters were:

      1. Lupin III (Lupin III)
      2. Char Aznable (Kido Senshi Gundam)
      3. Doraemon (Doraemon)
      4. Conan (Meitantei Conan)
      5. Joe Yabuki (Ashita no Joe)

      Yay! So happy that Conan made it on the list ^_^

      ~kazuha =^.^=