Re: Kaito Inspections 1-- Fish.

  • vayabe
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 10 12:31 AM
      - He was forced to eat fish every day at his kidergarten cafeteria,
      possibly in the form of fish-fingers, which trigged a wholy
      reasonable fear of ever going near the blasted things again.
      - His father played tricks on him involving fish. Well, I could
      certainly imagine Yusaku doing it, so why not Touichi?
      - Alternatly, his father's death is somehow connected to fish (he'd
      promised to take Kaito to the aquarium after his show, his last
      trick involved exploding fish,...)
      - As a kid, he saw a show on piranas
      - Have you ever seen fish ? I mean, they're spooky: big, staring
      eyes, mouths that keep opening and shutting at you,whiskers as often
      as not, slow, predatory movements... Eg, I'm with Kaito
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 11 11:51 PM
        vayabe wrote:

        > - Alternatly, his father's death is somehow connected to fish (he'd
        > promised to take Kaito to the aquarium after his show, his last
        > trick involved exploding fish,...)

        No, according to MK 1:1, the title of Touichi's last show was "Kuroba Touichi's Great
        Escape."

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I must assert Shinichian superiority.

      • vayabe
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 12 7:24 AM
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <jmskgm@n...> wrote:
          > No, according to MK 1:1, the title of Touichi's last show
          was "Kuroba Touichi's Great
          > Escape."
          From a fishtank, maybe ?
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 13 8:24 AM
            vayabe wrote:

            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <jmskgm@n...> wrote:
            > > No, according to MK 1:1, the title of Touichi's last show
            > was "Kuroba Touichi's Great
            > > Escape."
            > >From a fishtank, maybe ?

            Why not make him drown then, c.f. Conan Volume 14?

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 13 12:49 PM
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <jmskgm@n...> wrote:

              > vayabe wrote:
              >
              > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <jmskgm@n...> wrote:
              > > > No, according to MK 1:1, the title of Touichi's last show
              > > was "Kuroba Touichi's Great
              > > > Escape."
              > > >From a fishtank, maybe ?
              > Why not make him drown then, c.f. Conan Volume 14?

              At a big show with lots of people, there was a risk that someone
              might realise that he was drowing (in vol.14, I think the magician
              died during the repitition). Hence, the perfect solution: kill him
              with exploding fish.
              Before you ask, fake fish would have been part of the decorative
              props.