Re: [conan] I think the Japanese had gone crazy?

  • Summon Illusion
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      well, when there's ever two guys in an...intimate
      relationship it's like people want them to be gay so
      they can fantasize about all this stuff.
      --- Samuel Curtis <jmskgm@...> wrote:

      > Summon Illusion wrote:
      >
      > > oh my god that's just hilarious.
      > > anything for marketing, huh.
      >
      > Marketing?
      > (The original thread was written by me...)
      >
      > --
      > Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. Although I
      > must assert Shinichian superiority.
      >
      > Caritas Optimus Veritas
      > Love Ideal Truth

      =====
      "There's really nothing much to say...some people live, others die...some fight, others cry..."

      (Summon Illusion)
      E-mail: kiw5@..., AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5 Website (dead): http://illusionsworld.tripod.com
      currently contact only possible by e-mail, journal (?) or AIM. I will NOT log into MSN messenger, ICQ or Yahoo! Messenger for at least a while so, if you're waiting switch to AIM or e-mail. Even for AIM, I only go on about once a week, so e-mail's probably your best bet which I check almost daily.

      http://platinum.yahoo.com