Re: [conan] Digest Number 999

  • Cherie Ponsuwanna
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      > I want to know the prices of the localized version of Conan manga at
      > your home. Can you kindly post what you know, in your currency?
      >
      > In Hong Kong, the price is HK$28.

      In Thailand, it's 35 Baht, which is "standard" price for manga here, and which
      is a bit above price of a bowl of noodles. That's pretty cheap, yes, but I'm
      not satisfied with the quality of paper anyway.

      Cherie

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
        Maybe because the rupiah is on the rise -- now the Thai price should be the
        cheapest, if I change it in HK$. It is a 20-30 HK cents cheaper than the Chinese
        (mainland) version -- at 6.9 yuan.

        Have you received my private email yet?

        And probably this is on digest #1000...

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian