[conan] Re: Every Detective needs this

  • Marsha Siagian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 1999
      AAAA~~~~~~~HHH!!!!!!!
      This happens again! Why don't Oktosoma make some limits that only members
      who can send email??? Or do you (Oktosoma) know him???

    • ansin99@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 1999

        r u on line ?????
        I am now..... let's chat....
        AnS
        (Irc in #Okem or #kafe or here....)

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 1999
          Such a pity that I must go home now. hhhhh....-__-
          maybe next time....
          cya
          AnS