In the name of Shinichi Kudo -- Please Explain your spamming, karina m!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      Please explain you group-sending of the email, containing gruesome graphics "Re: Fwd: [2D_am] Fwd: kumain ka na ba? if not, wag mo nlang tgnan--medyo d maganda!(eewww!!)" to me and many members of [conan] off-group, including me, Matt, Eon Strife, e_kyn1988, Kazuha Triplezero, moonkitty, Mousas, Summon Illusion and many others I can't yet recoginze. Now you have 24 hours to explain apologize to all the group, from 23:45 of 1 March 2003, at time zone GMT+8. I will, and I am able, to consult Erika, the moderator of the group, of any further actions if necessary. Any replies should be sent to  conan@yahoogroups.com .

      This is written by the normally gentle Samuel in the worst of his temper.

      I don't want to start March with this, but I have to.
      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian

      Caritas Optimus Veritas
        Love   Ideal   Truth

    • Shiniki Kudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
        sorry to interrupt this serious message, but i really do think people
        shouldn't send this sort of forwards to others, especially in a ML as people
        wouldn't know what the message is about and read the content anyway. >0<
        just rolling down that message and seeing those images made me feel sick!
        whatever it was supposed to mean, i don't appreciate it in my inbox... /m\
        please dont send it to me again!

        Sorry for interruption again! but i really need to say how i feel about this
        outrageous email...

        Kudo Shiniki >_<;;

        >Please explain you group-sending of the email, containing gruesome
        >graphics "Re: Fwd: [2D_am] Fwd: kumain ka na ba? if not, wag mo nlang
        >tgnan--medyo d maganda!(eewww!!)" to me and many members of [conan]
        >off-group, including me, Matt, Eon Strife, e_kyn1988, Kazuha Triplezero,
        >moonkitty, Mousas, Summon Illusion and many others I can't yet
        >recoginze. Now you have 24 hours to explain apologize to all the group,
        >from 23:45 of 1 March 2003, at time zone GMT+8. I will, and I am able,
        >to consult Erika, the moderator of the group, of any further actions if
        >necessary. Any replies should be sent to conan@yahoogroups.com .
        >
        >This is written by the normally gentle Samuel in the worst of his
        >temper.
        >
        >I don't want to start March with this, but I have to.
        >--
        >Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian
        >
        >Caritas Optimus Veritas
        > Love Ideal Truth

      • karina m

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
            I accept your apology for the sending. Just a note: you didn't sent that
            to the group, you sent the mail to the indiviual email addredsses of
            some people in the group. How is that so?

            --
            Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian