[Spolier] Recent Important Shonen Sunday Contents

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2003
      Should be around File 422.

      [Spoiler Space]

      1. Officially confirmed that Jodie is Vermouth. Agasa invited Jodie to
      his home (I don't know why), saw Ai, and recoginzed her being the
      "Little Red Riding Hood" in the Bus Jack Case (Vol 29). Then,

      Jodie: *Maybe...*
      (Background: a dart through Sherry's photo, which has a big cross over
      it.)

      2. Arai has found Conan's identity?
      He tapped Mouris' phone, and heard Conan and Agasa talking. Agasa, as
      usual, referring Conan as Shinichi...

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian

    • Shiniki Kudo
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2003
        this is a little off topic, but i'm just wondering where do you find all
        these latest news and updates from? it's not possible that Hong Kong has
        published vol.40 has it? (or even 41??)

        ^-^ sorry for a short message, but i can't help my curiousity!

        Kudo Shiniki!

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2003
          http://www.aptx4869.net/

          This Chinese site has fantrans of latest Shonen Sundays, and summary of more
          important points are given in the "news" part.
          Note: in simplified Chinese.

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
            wow!! domo arigatou ne!! you're a great hope!! ^-^ the only problem is, i
            can't read simplified chinese!! >0< but it'd be a good way of learning it~
            guess i'd have to force myself to learn what it's talking about!! ^-^;;

            thank u very much again!!!!

            Kudo Shiniki

            >http://www.aptx4869.net/
            >
            >This Chinese site has fantrans of latest Shonen Sundays, and summary of
            >more
            >important points are given in the "news" part.
            >Note: in simplified Chinese.
            >
            >Shiniki Kudo wrote:
            >
            > > this is a little off topic, but i'm just wondering where do you find all
            > > these latest news and updates from? it's not possible that Hong Kong has
            > > published vol.40 has it? (or even 41??)
            > >
            > > ^-^ sorry for a short message, but i can't help my curiousity!
            > >
            > > Kudo Shiniki!
            >
            >--
            >Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian
            >
            >Caritas Optimus Veritas
            > Love Ideal Truth
            >

            >ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
            >http://www.conanmania.com

          • chubby chubby
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
              Ei guess wat!!!! I've receive this rumours saying tat
              Ai Haibara will die, in the latest episod(episod 422 I
              think) Doesn't it soung sad???? Wat will happen to
              Shinichi if she really die??? Who is gonna find the
              medicine for him???? Any complains?????

              http://uk.my.yahoo.com
            • chubby chubby

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                  Don't let me wrong, File 422 is very important, but I'm sure that Ai didn't
                  die.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                    Hope so lar.... but they said it's 75% coz since the
                    Judy know her identity, she will be in great
                    danger.Anyway I dont hope she'll die coz she is so
                    kind hearted.

                    ---------------------------------

                    chubby chubby wrote:

                    > Ei guess wat!!!! I've receive this rumours saying
                    tat
                    > Ai Haibara will die, in the latest episod(episod 422
                    > think) Doesn't it soung sad???? Wat will happen to
                    > Shinichi if she really die??? Who is gonna find the
                    > medicine for him???? Any complains?????

                    --
                    Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hirokian

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                    Terms of Service.

                    http://uk.my.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                      But you can't say Ai died then just because Jodie found out her identity.
                      (Yes, Jodie found out her identity.)

                      Wait... are you a Hong Konger in UK? The "lar" hint.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                        Oh someone is going to be Conan no.2.Haha just
                        kidding.(^^) I'm not from UK but Malaysia, a very hard
                        to find conan's stuff country. I'm sure everybody will
                        agreed with it.