What do you think of a... Conan alarm clock?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003

      (In above, I ain't sure if I pasted the text link...)

      It'll be made by Seiko, cossting 5000 yen, and available in early February.

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian, Millerine and Hiroskist

      I send the scourge
      I send the sword
      Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
      (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all bootleggers)

      Caritas Optimus Veritas
        Love   Ideal   Truth

    • Chiharu Nitta
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Interesting. Hope they sell it too in the Philippines.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com